Hood, amazing work! a few small things come to mind though.....
- I redrew the Hazemeijer mount, it is on the dutch parts sheet as Bofors 40mm L/60 No. 4 (as that was the dutch name for it). the reason I did not post it yet in the RN parts sheets thread as hazemeijer is that I was not certain about the changes between dutch and british radar antennae on the mount. this was the dutch one: http://www.netherlandsnavy.nl/Guns/Sweers_bofors40.jpg
- Gosh, I was looking so long for T82 ikara magazine references, where have you found these? You or I might have to redraw the T12M magazine too this standard, though, as right now it looks awful
- The STIR on the VM-40, would it not be better to list it as STIR 180? at the time that was the only dutch STIR antenna, so references might just call it STIR, but since then the 240 (1985 or something) and 120 (near 2000) were added.........
- I see your CAMM GWS-26 VLS looks deeper then the GWS-26 for sea wolf, I am wondering how this would fit in the ships? possibly my old size was off, or they modified the ships, but something seems off there
in addition, the GWS-26 can be any amount of VLS cells, right? so listing 32 cell VLS next to an single cell might be confusing.
- If you have the dutch hazemeyer set listed in radars as well, would the T282 (fitted on the copied hazemeyer mountings) not be shown as such too? or is that included in the pompom directors?
but again, outstanding work! I have to add to this my reactions while looking....
Bloody hell, sonars! awesome.
Holy shit, The size of this!
yeah, I agree with erik, excellent stuff.