It sounds like these modifications are something you'd do a better job of yourself as opposed to describing them, so you can do those tweaks whenever you have a moment and aren't dealing with computer troubles. The nacelle and pylons, like the gear and underwing parts, were very rough in the original schematic, so I filled in by eyeballing some high-res photos. Overall, though, the scale checks out based on the dimensions found on both Wikipedia and on the Airport Planner's Guide. The size of the engines was the first thing that tipped me off to the original drawing being not quite right, so I made sure that was good.
Never doubted that, the drawing looks like the real thing and proportions does seem ok as well. I'm all for minor tweaks and detailing.
In any case, today it appears that my PC has been kind with me, so I was able to work on the false-colour.
Overall, I've added the static dischargers on the tailfin, the smal bulb on the APU housing the aft navigation light, made some small touch-ups to the horisontal stabilizier and tweaked the tailfin. The curve at the joint with the fuselage looks a tad smaller in pictures than the schematics did show so I've adressed that, which also allowed to streamline the slope of the upper fuselage.
I've also added the navigation light on the underbelly, modified the shape of the flap track fairing mechanism, and did some more small touches to the wing root fairings. Details have been added to the cabin and cargo doors latching mechanisms and some more details on the fuselage have been added as well. I've streamlined the leading edge shading on the wings too and added the green navigation light near the winglets.
The engines were tweaked a bit more, mainly by adding details after looking to high-res pictures, this included moving the panel lines of the nacelle slightly forward, proportioning the thrust reversers with the lenght of the nacelle (something I lliteraly did by finding a side pic of the engine and measuring with a ruler on the screen
). The angle of the inlet has been increased by two pixels and imho now looks perfectly in line with what shown in pictures of the plane. The engine pylon has been slightly shortened above the engine to match with pictures, the part aft of the engine exhausts have been modified as well for the same reasons. Paneling has been revised as well.
A few more tweaks have been done here and there to smooth curves around the fuselage, mostly single-pixel touch-ups. I also adjusted the template slightly.
I've added two more things on the drawing: one are those small "windows" with the APU, engine inlet end exhaust showing the color palette I typically use in my FD planes. The other is the addition of my name on the credit line. You did a great job by drawing the plane and I humbly believe that with those tweaks the drawing now nears perfection. You are free to use them or not, and I'm open for discussion about crediting, after all you did the big work.
As an extra, I also did a second false-colour blank with a more aggressive shading, akin to that used on other airliners on which I've worked on. Again, your choiche to use this or not!