Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 3 of 3  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3
eswube
Post subject: Re: Queen of the Skies - Boeing B-17 Flying FortressPosted: November 27th, 2020, 6:46 pm
@wb21
Thanks. I know how to do a proper source citation (I have master's degree in history) - but since it's not a formal publication, I assumed it's would be more practical for other Shipbucketeers to know the publisher - like Osprey, Squadron/Signal, Hikoki, whatever (which doesn't need to be mentioned - at least that's the way I was taught), rather than a city (there are some cities where so many various publishers are based, that it's not really telling).
And speaking of links - for formal publication, of course that would be a must, but here... where nobody does it anyway, and when such list would take more space than these drawings... ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
Colombamike
Post subject: Re: Queen of the Skies - Boeing B-17 Flying FortressPosted: December 6th, 2020, 12:17 am
@eswube

Monumental work, well done

You know what you have to do :D for the:
- Martin B-10.
- Douglas B-18 Bolo
- Consolidated B-24 Liberator
- North American B-25 Mitchell
- Martin B-26 Marauder
- Boeing B-29 Superfortress
:mrgreen:

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: Queen of the Skies - Boeing B-17 Flying FortressPosted: December 6th, 2020, 6:43 pm
Colombamike wrote: *
@eswube
(...)
Thank You very much! That's most appreciated!
When I saw that You commented in this thread, I was initially afraid that it's a loooong list of errors I've made. ;)

What I have to do?... No, I'd rather not. :lol:
B-10 and B-26 - have no interest to do them at all, I'm afraid,
B-24 and B-25 - I'll rather leave them to Darth Panda - He made the original FD drawings of these (but in fact I'd love to see them shown like these B-17's - just not by me).
B-29 - what's wrong with those I've already made? ( including Tu-4? )
that leaves only B-18, as I've made DC-2 earlier... Hmmm... maybe... some day... In the future... distant one. ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 3 of 3  [ 23 posts ]  Return to “FD Scale Drawings” | Go to page « 1 2 3

Jump to: