Moderator: Community Manager
[Locked] [*]  Page 15 of 15  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page « 111 12 13 14 15
Rhade
Post subject: Re: FD scale - Alternative History or Never BuildPosted: November 7th, 2011, 4:20 pm
Four ? FOUR !!! ... :shock:

eswube, make one for me ... also a big one.

[Profile]
Thiel
Post subject: Re: FD scale - Alternative History or Never BuildPosted: November 8th, 2011, 7:12 am
ALVAMA wrote:
Thiel wrote:
ALVAMA wrote:
Anime?

''FD scale - Alternative History or Never Build''
And that's why I think we should split the threads.
!!!THIS IS A NEVER WERE!!!
That's my point. Given how insane many never were's are, it's impossible to tell either way unless it's indicated one way or another.

Worklist

Source Materiel is always welcome.

[Profile]
Portsmouth Bill
Post subject: Re: FD scale - Alternative History or Never BuildPosted: November 8th, 2011, 9:09 am
Well, maybe this is one for the wardroom, as there seems some (semantic) confusion between Alternative History and 'never built/were'. IMHO, Alt History, seems very much what folk dream up, either for their own projects here, or on other Forums. 'Never Build', or as it should be 'Never Built' (as the first seems to be more advice, and maybe good advice at that ;) ) seems more projects folk have found out there in the real world, which never got past the drawing board, or maybe a prototype.

At this stage, splitting the thread into two may be possible, but would still leave stuff stranded either side. I'll leave it at that for now and see what the consensus is :)

[Profile]
Thiel
Post subject: Re: FD scale - Alternative History or Never BuildPosted: November 8th, 2011, 9:33 am
The easiest solution would be to lock this thread and start two new ones. If someone wants to comment on on e of the drawings in this thread he can quote the relevant post in the new thread.

Worklist

Source Materiel is always welcome.

[Profile]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: FD scale - Alternative History or Never BuildPosted: November 8th, 2011, 2:16 pm
Thread locked. Protestors are indeed right, the label of this thread is too missleading to those who don't bother to introduce their work or assumes everyone knows them or to those who just don't have any clue.

Feel free to start new threads with bit more toughted tittles.

Golly

[Profile]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Locked]  Page 15 of 15  [ 145 posts ]  Return to “FD Scale Drawings” | Go to page « 111 12 13 14 15

Jump to: