Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 2 of 55  [ 549 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 4 555 »
darthpanda
Post subject: Re: Project Cancelled: The Alternative What-If British AircrPosted: July 16th, 2011, 6:39 pm
[ img ]

- RHKAAF / HKGFS - 皇家香港輔助空軍 / 政府飛行服務隊
- Gunbucket - LINK

天滅中共全黨死清光!

[Profile] [Quote]
ALVAMA
Post subject: Re: Project Cancelled: The Alternative What-If British AircrPosted: July 16th, 2011, 6:48 pm
darthpanda wrote:
[ img ]
Again you are my hero!!!!! :D

[Quote]
Bombhead
Post subject: Re: Project Cancelled: The Alternative What-If British AircrPosted: July 16th, 2011, 9:14 pm
Nice one DP.

[Profile] [Quote]
Philbob
Post subject: Re: Project Cancelled: The Alternative What-If British AircrPosted: July 17th, 2011, 7:28 am
I like this idea, want to do a version fitted as if it took part in the Falklands in '82

[Profile] [Quote]
Hood
Post subject: Re: Project Cancelled: The Alternative What-If British AircrPosted: July 17th, 2011, 9:38 am
Looks just as I hoped it would. Totally brillant. We want more in RAF colours too! ;)
I love the Red Dean too as it looks totally spot-on, anyone who has stood beside the Red Dean at Cosford knows how big it is, its hard to get it all in on one photo!

One minor issue, I think when the Delta may have flown, probably 1959-61 timeframe that prototype P roundel was no longer in use, I think it died out from the early 1950s onwards. Most protoypes from then on just had RAF markings. However I'd like to see a World Speed Record attempt colour scheme based on that worn by the Delta II. There was not much to stop this beast (with more stainless stell in its structure) from hitting Mach 3.

Super-Darings
Never-Were British Aircraft

[Profile] [Quote]
darthpanda
Post subject: Re: Project Cancelled: The Alternative What-If British AircrPosted: July 17th, 2011, 11:03 am
[ img ]

- Gunbucket - LINK

天滅中共全黨死清光!

[Profile] [Quote]
Hood
Post subject: Re: Project Cancelled: The Alternative What-If British AircrPosted: July 17th, 2011, 11:03 am
Another couple of possible export B-54s. Japan may have replaced its TBM-3S Avengers in the late 50s with a new-build type and within the wider Japanese needs (P.177 was another possible real-world export) its not hard to imagine in the 1960s that the British could have entered the West German and Japanese markets with some profit. For Alex there is too a Dutch variant, another TBM-3S user that could have made excellent use of a newer carrier-based ASW type.
[ img ]

Darth, those Deltas are sooo perfect!! :ugeek:

Super-Darings
Never-Were British Aircraft

[Profile] [Quote]
ALVAMA
Post subject: Re: Project Cancelled: The Alternative What-If British AircrPosted: July 17th, 2011, 11:12 am
THANK-YOU!!!!

[Quote]
darthpanda
Post subject: Re: Project Cancelled: The Alternative What-If British AircrPosted: July 17th, 2011, 8:51 pm
Well Alex, what do you think about this one?
[ img ]

- Gunbucket - LINK

天滅中共全黨死清光!

[Profile] [Quote]
ALVAMA
Post subject: Re: Project Cancelled: The Alternative What-If British AircrPosted: July 18th, 2011, 7:43 am
darthpanda wrote:
Well Alex, what do you think about this one?
[ img ]
Hehe Why you ask me a question, if you know I will say this is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :D :)

[Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 2 of 55  [ 549 posts ]  Return to “FD Scale Drawings” | Go to page « 1 2 3 4 555 »

Jump to: