Moderator: Community Manager
[Locked] [*]  Page 15 of 54  [ 536 posts ]  Go to page « 113 14 15 16 1754 »
Blackbuck
Post subject: Re: FD scale Alternate Universe DesignsPosted: April 27th, 2012, 12:56 pm
Weapons integration even with Australian and western avionics might be a bit problematic. Now the F-15 with F119s as was proposed for the F-15XX as well as the F-15XX's modified wing. Combine that with the various advanced avionics integrated into the F-15SA / F-15K and you have quite a potent aircraft. Essentially what I use for my AU with some other alterations.

[Profile]
gordo8000
Post subject: Re: FD scale Alternate Universe DesignsPosted: April 27th, 2012, 3:49 pm
Are you gonn draw your F-15 variants too?

[Profile]
Blackbuck
Post subject: Re: FD scale Alternate Universe DesignsPosted: April 27th, 2012, 4:26 pm
I'd be interested to do them. Not sure how I'll go about it yet though.

[Profile]
klagldsf
Post subject: Re: AAe FA-127 Enfield / Project Revenant FD Sized...Posted: April 28th, 2012, 5:01 am
Blackbuck wrote:
People wanted it in FD scale, I started doing it a while back and never finished but here it is, reasonably complete I think.
Damn, that thing's like X-Box Hueg.

[Profile]
nighthunter
Post subject: Re: FD scale Alternate Universe DesignsPosted: April 28th, 2012, 5:54 am
Blackbuck, can your FA-17 be slightly modified to an F-16E, or does it need more work than that?

[Profile]
darthpanda
Post subject: Re: FD scale Alternate Universe DesignsPosted: April 28th, 2012, 7:11 am
[ img ]

- RHKAAF / HKGFS - 皇家香港輔助空軍 / 政府飛行服務隊
- Gunbucket - LINK

天滅中共全黨死清光!

[Profile]
Hood
Post subject: Re: FD scale Alternate Universe DesignsPosted: April 28th, 2012, 8:59 am
Cool, looks really mean in that RAF camo.

Super-Darings
Never-Were British Aircraft

[Profile]
Blackbuck
Post subject: Re: FD scale Alternate Universe DesignsPosted: April 28th, 2012, 10:31 am
nighthunter wrote:
Blackbuck, can your FA-17 be slightly modified to an F-16E, or does it need more work than that?
Fuselage needs shortening, intake needs recontouring, ditto nose and tail profile and some other points. It's doable but it'd be easier to just tweak the Block 40 that DP did into one.

That MiG-27 really does look right. Nice drawing =D

[Profile]
gordo8000
Post subject: Re: FD scale Alternate Universe DesignsPosted: April 28th, 2012, 5:46 pm
MiG-27 in RAF service, I would LOVE to hear the story behind that one

[Profile]
Rowdy36
Post subject: Re: FD scale Alternate Universe DesignsPosted: April 29th, 2012, 3:46 pm
The CAC CA-31 operational trainer:

[ img ]

[ img ]
No.76 Sqn (top) and 2OCU (bottom)

Designed for the RAAF as a supersonic trainer to bridge the gap between the subsonic basic trainers and Mirage fighters in the 1960's, it was cancelled soon after a full scale mock-up was built.

[Profile]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Locked]  Page 15 of 54  [ 536 posts ]  Return to “FD Scale Drawings” | Go to page « 113 14 15 16 1754 »

Jump to: