Moderator: Community Manager
[Locked] [*]  Page 5 of 54  [ 536 posts ]  Go to page « 13 4 5 6 754 »
principiante
Post subject: Re: FD scale Alternate Universe DesignsPosted: February 2nd, 2012, 11:20 pm
I am a beginner, I share my work waiting for your comments and corrections. thank you very much
I'm sorry, do not use the translato

[Profile]
ALVAMA
Post subject: Re: FD scale Alternate Universe DesignsPosted: February 2nd, 2012, 11:25 pm
principiante wrote:
I am a beginner, I share my work waiting for your comments and corrections. thank you very much
I'm sorry, do not use the translato

No worries:

Your text in English:

I am a starter as a drawer. I'll wait for any suggestions are corrections, thanks in advance.

Radome
Post subject: Re: FD scale Alternate Universe DesignsPosted: February 2nd, 2012, 11:28 pm
For a start thats great.
a few corrections.
- Turn it the other way around, and credit yourself :)
- Add shade.
- And please don't use attachments!

[Profile]
principiante
Post subject: Re: FD scale Alternate Universe DesignsPosted: February 3rd, 2012, 2:47 am
they think now?

[Profile]
nighthunter
Post subject: Re: FD scale Alternate Universe DesignsPosted: February 3rd, 2012, 3:20 am
Not to scale and Jpeged.

[Profile]
Sheriff
Post subject: Re: FD scale Alternate Universe DesignsPosted: February 3rd, 2012, 3:28 am
Why is an Il-86 in the AU section?

If it is "painted" in generic colours, or the colours of an actual user, then it should be in the "FD scale vehicles 4" thread.

For the AU thread, it would need to be in the colours of a country/corporation that has never used it, or a country/corporation that is a figment of your imagination.

[Profile]
nighthunter
Post subject: Re: FD scale Alternate Universe DesignsPosted: February 3rd, 2012, 3:30 am
Sheriff, it still isn't in an approved format.

[Profile]
Thiel
Post subject: Re: FD scale Alternate Universe DesignsPosted: February 14th, 2012, 7:21 pm
[ img ]
Blue Steel with a more appropriate paint scheme.

Worklist

Source Materiel is always welcome.

[Profile]
nighthunter
Post subject: Re: FD scale Alternate Universe DesignsPosted: March 1st, 2012, 4:38 pm
Well thanks to Kilomuse, I got the inspiration for active duty P-46's following the tradition of calling Curtiss aircraft "Hawk"s, I chose the nickname "Skyhawk" and it predates the A-4 Skyhawk.

[Profile]
darthpanda
Post subject: Re: FD scale Alternate Universe DesignsPosted: March 11th, 2012, 12:01 am
[ img ]

- RHKAAF / HKGFS - 皇家香港輔助空軍 / 政府飛行服務隊
- Gunbucket - LINK

天滅中共全黨死清光!

[Profile]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Locked]  Page 5 of 54  [ 536 posts ]  Return to “FD Scale Drawings” | Go to page « 13 4 5 6 754 »

Jump to: