Moderator: Community Manager
[Locked] [*]  Page 51 of 54  [ 536 posts ]  Go to page « 1 … 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
TimothyC
Post subject: Re: FD scale Alternate Universe DesignsPosted: February 28th, 2013, 7:52 pm
And now for something that looks good: The Isle of Californiaverse Concordes!

[ img ]

[ img ]

[Profile]
ezgo394
Post subject: Re: FD scale Alternate Universe DesignsPosted: February 28th, 2013, 7:53 pm
Very nice Timothy! I like those liveries.

Did you ever consider maybe bringing the Boeing or Lockheed SST concept to life, rather than using the Concorde?

I am not very active on the forums anymore, but work is still being done on my AUs. Visit the Salidan Altiverse Page on the SB Wiki for more information. All current work is being done on Google Docs.
If anyone wishes for their nations to interact with the countries of the Salidan Altiverse, please send me a PM, after which we can further discuss through email.

[Profile]
TimothyC
Post subject: Re: FD scale Alternate Universe DesignsPosted: February 28th, 2013, 8:03 pm
ezgo394 wrote:
Very nice Timothy! I like those liveries.

Did you ever consider maybe bringing the Boeing or Lockheed SST concept to life, rather than using the Concorde?
Neither plane is built in that AU, while the Concorde is built.

[Profile]
eswube
Post subject: Re: FD scale Alternate Universe DesignsPosted: February 28th, 2013, 8:46 pm
Looks great. Especially that Hawaiian one. :)

[Profile]
Novice
Post subject: Re: FD scale Alternate Universe DesignsPosted: February 28th, 2013, 9:53 pm
Hawaiian colors look great Timothy, and still both look very good.

"Never fear to try on something new. Remember that the Titanic was built by professionals, and the Ark by an amateur"

[Profile]
indiajuliet
Post subject: Re: FD scale Alternate Universe DesignsPosted: February 28th, 2013, 9:59 pm
eswube wrote:
I second that :D

[Profile]
Raxar
Post subject: Re: FD scale Alternate Universe DesignsPosted: March 1st, 2013, 2:07 am
indiajuliet wrote:
eswube wrote:
I second that :D
Thirded! :lol: :D

"If people never did silly things nothing intelligent would ever get done." ~Ludwig Wittgenstein

[Profile]
Portsmouth Bill
Post subject: Re: FD scale Alternate Universe DesignsPosted: March 3rd, 2013, 7:02 pm
Quote:
Bill ... you rly ask APDAF about logic ?
:lol:

[Profile]
TimothyC
Post subject: Re: FD scale Alternate Universe DesignsPosted: March 4th, 2013, 9:30 pm
Backing up the Hawaiian Concorde I showed above, the work-horse of the Hawaiian Airlines North Pacific routes is the 767:
[ img ]

[Profile]
Blackbuck
Post subject: Re: FD scale Alternate Universe DesignsPosted: March 4th, 2013, 10:31 pm
I do love the Hawaiian Airlines livery, easily one of the most attractive around these days.

and now for something completely different.

Not specifically part of my AU so I'll post it here, musing over fighters mid to late war and came up with the following after some tinkering about.

[ img ]

Propelled by a 35 litre M1500B-2 V-12 with a four-blade constant pitch air-screw delivering 2,350SHP at sea level and 2,230SHP at 5.5km. Armament follows German practice concentrating the majority of it within the nose. In the case of the base prototype this would be a 23mm x122 Hispano cannon firing through the prop hub with 150 rounds of ammunition and a pair of 12.7mm x99 Browning machine guns firing through the propeller arc with 300 rounds per gun. There were provisions made for fitments in the wings of either four 20 or 23mm Hispano cannon or six 12.7mm Brownings. In addition to the fixed armament there were provisions for carriage of a 500kg bomb under each wing or eight rockets on zero-length rails.

[Profile]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Locked]  Page 51 of 54  [ 536 posts ]  Return to β€œFD Scale Drawings” | Go to page « 1 … 49 50 51 52 53 54 »

Jump to: