Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 65 of 97  [ 968 posts ]  Go to page « 163 64 65 66 6797 »
odysseus1980
Post subject: Re: FD scale Never Built DesignsPosted: March 14th, 2018, 6:31 pm
Did not know about that WW1 rank before. I learned spmething today, after searching it in Google.

[Profile] [Quote]
RaspingLeech
Post subject: Re: FD scale Never Built DesignsPosted: March 16th, 2018, 12:46 am
F-22I Toref:
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
DeadRight
Post subject: Re: FD scale Never Built DesignsPosted: March 16th, 2018, 1:24 am
I'm back, maybe, probably. And I did this, based off of something I found on the C5's Wikipedia, a passenger variant of the L-500 (C5 Galaxy)
(credit to shippy2013 for the original C5) (Also, note; I added curvature to the tail because it looked nice.)

[ img ]

[ img ]

Last edited by DeadRight on March 16th, 2018, 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
Hood
Post subject: Re: FD scale Never Built DesignsPosted: March 16th, 2018, 8:55 am
Nice additions.
The passenger C-5 would certainly have been an impressive airliner.

RaspingLeech,
Really nice work on the F-22 possible exports but is camouflage paint possible on the F-22? I assumed its special paint only came it 2-3 colours (grey, grey and off-white for insignia?).

Super-Darings
Never-Were British Aircraft

[Profile] [Quote]
BB1987
Post subject: Re: FD scale Never Built DesignsPosted: March 16th, 2018, 11:24 am
Wow :shock:

I honestly don't know if there is an actual sketch lying somewhere about the C-5 in passenger configuration which you are following, but if you like a little suggestion I think it would have needed a few more doors on each deck for safety evacuation. One more on the lower deck forward of the undercarriage fairing and two on the upper deck (one fore and one aft of the wing root fairing) may do the job.

-Koko Kyouwakoku (Republic of Koko)
-Koko's carrier-based aircrafts of WWII
-Koko Kaiun Yuso Kaisha - KoKaYu Line (Koko AU spinoff)
-Koko - Civil Aviation

[Profile] [Quote]
DeadRight
Post subject: Re: FD scale Never Built DesignsPosted: March 16th, 2018, 1:14 pm
BB1987 wrote: *

I honestly don't know if there is an actual sketch lying somewhere about the C-5 in passenger configuration which you are following, but if you like a little suggestion I think it would have needed a few more doors on each deck for safety evacuation. One more on the lower deck forward of the undercarriage fairing and two on the upper deck (one fore and one aft of the wing root fairing) may do the job.
Thanks for the suggestion, I edited the post. :)

[Profile] [Quote]
erik_t
Post subject: Re: FD scale Never Built DesignsPosted: March 16th, 2018, 2:18 pm
BB1987 wrote: *

By modern regulations (14 CFR 25.807, for those who want to read up, and which can be safely assumed to be at least as stringent as those in the past), you can seat 110 passengers per pair of Type A exits. So as currently drawn, this L-500 could seat 770 (unless there are some exits obscured by the wing). Wikipedia says Lockheed marketed the aircraft as being able to carry up to 1000 passengers.

[Profile] [Quote]
trexslee
Post subject: Re: FD scale Never Built DesignsPosted: March 16th, 2018, 9:30 pm
DeadRight wrote: *
I'm back, maybe, probably. And I did this, based off of something I found on the C5's Wikipedia, a passenger variant of the L-500 (C5 Galaxy)
(credit to shippy2013 for the original C5) (Also, note; I added curvature to the tail because it looked nice.)

[ img ]

[ img ]
These are very great additions. And would you like to make the unbuilt 747-700X when you have time? I think it would be nice since the 747-500X and the 747-600X are already on here.

[Profile] [Quote]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: FD scale Never Built DesignsPosted: March 16th, 2018, 10:05 pm
trexslee wrote: *
These are very great additions. And would you like to make the unbuilt 747-700X when you have time? I think it would be nice since the 747-500X and the 747-600X are already on here.
As has been requested of you in the past, please use the FD scale request thread for requests.

[Profile] [Quote]
trexslee
Post subject: Re: FD scale Never Built DesignsPosted: March 17th, 2018, 12:52 am
Colosseum wrote: *
trexslee wrote: *
As has been requested of you in the past, please use the FD scale request thread for requests.
Oh right of course. Thanks.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 65 of 97  [ 968 posts ]  Return to “FD Scale Drawings” | Go to page « 163 64 65 66 6797 »

Jump to: