Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 6 of 9  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page « 14 5 6 7 8 9 »
bezobrazov
Post subject: Re: das fox mods (mostly fd scale)Posted: February 25th, 2012, 2:31 am
foxnews4u: having been a member only for little over a week, you're coming across as a rather brazen, full-of-yourself, hell-do-I-care-what-other-people-think person. In other words a very abrasive and obnoxious type, that we really don't care too much about here. I'm usually not posting in these kind of threads, but your spit-in-your-face behavior rankles me. And since I regard Heuhen as a very dear friend, whose outstanding knowledge I completely trust, and you're almost spitting him right in his face, completely disregarding and devaluating his expert knowledge, because you know best, I must say, the less we hear from you, the better! And I usually try and encourage new members, but I won't do that with someone of such rancorous and spiteful disposition as yours!
Also, be aware that the moderators are watching - rightfully so - so, better watch your tongue and behavior here!

[Profile] [Quote]
foxnews4u
Post subject: Re: das fox mods (mostly fd scale)Posted: February 25th, 2012, 2:43 am
Wrong again. I like doing this. They just won't leave it alone. I'm done with the boat thing, I mean I asked them to drop it... But still, they pushed. You know something? I was warned about this site's members. Turns out, not a highly rated place to put your stuff.

[Profile] [Quote]
foxnews4u
Post subject: Re: das fox mods (mostly fd scale)Posted: February 25th, 2012, 2:43 am
Also... Sorry for any distress caused.

[Profile] [Quote]
Clonecommander6454
Post subject: Re: das fox mods (mostly fd scale)Posted: February 25th, 2012, 2:51 am
foxnews4u wrote:
if it doesn't work, oh well. it is a picture. my idea, my boat, argument invalid. this is my thread. i have obeyed all your rules. all i am saying.
[ img ]
The only problem is that we are trying to give advice that can improve your ships but you are ignoring the advices and probably your ship can't sail except on the calmest sea with all that load and end up be a modern version of Vasa.

[Profile] [Quote]
foxnews4u
Post subject: Re: das fox mods (mostly fd scale)Posted: February 25th, 2012, 2:53 am
Whaaa? Advice? That was polite rudeness.
Request: PLEASE quit quoting me. I find it non-essential

[Profile] [Quote]
Rodondo
Post subject: Re: das fox mods (mostly fd scale)Posted: February 25th, 2012, 2:57 am
Fox, the people on this forum have been drawing ships for many years, some do it for a living some just for fun. Advice is sometimes the best gift, take it while you can and do not scorn it, otherwise it will turn. I recommend thoroughly that you re-consider what everyone has too say and not ignore it.

"Loitering on the High Seas" (Named after the good ship Rodondo)

There's no such thing as "nothing left to draw" If you can down 10 pints and draw, you're doing alright by my standards

[Profile] [Quote]
foxnews4u
Post subject: Re: das fox mods (mostly fd scale)Posted: February 25th, 2012, 3:00 am
You make sense good sir. I am having trouble finding that advice.

[Profile] [Quote]
foxnews4u
Post subject: Re: das fox mods (mostly fd scale)Posted: February 25th, 2012, 3:10 am
Also... There is no offense meant by this.... How hard is it to advoid this. thread? Honestly. Let me be.

[Profile] [Quote]
SrGopher
Post subject: Re: das fox mods (mostly fd scale)Posted: February 25th, 2012, 3:28 am
Well I don't know anything about the history or design of that hull, but I do know that once the armor leaves the vessel, even with the helicopter gone, that thing will have a major shift in the center of gravity.

[Profile] [Quote]
nighthunter
Post subject: Re: das fox mods (mostly fd scale)Posted: February 25th, 2012, 4:21 am
Okay, as a moderator, time to put a foot down. Fox, what you consider polite rudeness on this forum, is actually CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM. Everyone else has been more than patient in dealing with you. Suck it up, Chuck.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 6 of 9  [ 85 posts ]  Return to “FD Scale Drawings” | Go to page « 14 5 6 7 8 9 »

Jump to: