Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 8 of 9  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page « 15 6 7 8 9 »
klagldsf
Post subject: Re: das fox mods (mostly fd scale)Posted: February 26th, 2012, 12:02 am
I'd rather have that than make you leave in a fit of frustration. The latter just ultimately brings a bad reputation to this board.

[Profile] [Quote]
foxnews4u
Post subject: Re: das fox mods (mostly fd scale)Posted: February 26th, 2012, 12:12 am
I probably won't leave because of that, or at all.

[Profile] [Quote]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: das fox mods (mostly fd scale)Posted: February 26th, 2012, 12:43 am
Don't come here, post bullshit, and then expect the other users to be nice to you.

Don't ignore the advice of people who are quite obviously much more skilled and knowledgeable than you and try to pass it off as them being mean to you.

Don't trot out the standard "this forum has a bad reputation" thing as a way to try to strongarm people into being nice to you.

If you just want to admire your own work without critique, just save it on your own computer and don't upload it here. If you post something here, regardless of what it is, it will be looked at and the replies received will be good or bad based on the quality of whatever you uploaded. It's as simple as that. You post a piece of shit, you get shitty responses. You post something nice, you get a nice response. How you fail to understand this concept is simply beyond me.

[Profile] [Quote]
foxnews4u
Post subject: Re: das fox mods (mostly fd scale)Posted: February 26th, 2012, 12:59 am
Dude I'm not even going to finish reading that. I'm not leaving the forum. Forget that idea.

[Profile] [Quote]
foxnews4u
Post subject: Re: das fox mods (mostly fd scale)Posted: February 26th, 2012, 1:01 am
And I'm not unfamiliar with how critque works. But don't you ever call me a dumbass again.

[Profile] [Quote]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: das fox mods (mostly fd scale)Posted: February 26th, 2012, 1:30 am
Or what?

[ img ]

Last edited by Colosseum on February 26th, 2012, 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
nighthunter
Post subject: Re: das fox mods (mostly fd scale)Posted: February 26th, 2012, 1:54 am
That's It! I'm posting it!

And you threaten any Moderator, and we will ban you, in fact you should be told, Colosseum is the creator of this entire forum, and I recommend against messing with him.

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: das fox mods (mostly fd scale)Posted: February 26th, 2012, 2:03 am
nighthunter wrote:
That's It! I'm posting it!

And you threaten any Moderator, and we will ban you, in fact you should be told, Colosseum is the creator of this entire forum, and I recommend against messing with him.
I'm not an admin anymore or even a staff member so there's really nothing I can do to him or even plan to do to him.

I just think internet tough guys are the absolute best, what is this kid going to do to me, come through my computer and take my lunch money?? LoL

[Profile] [Quote]
SHIPDUDE
Post subject: Re: das fox mods (mostly fd scale)Posted: February 26th, 2012, 2:17 am
If you hear a rumbling outside...it's probably a bus with eight tracks.

:|

[Profile] [Quote]
foxnews4u
Post subject: Re: das fox mods (mostly fd scale)Posted: February 26th, 2012, 2:22 am
Hmm. You guys are so cool. I hope I can grow up, to be just like you.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 8 of 9  [ 85 posts ]  Return to “FD Scale Drawings” | Go to page « 15 6 7 8 9 »

Jump to: