Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 63 of 132  [ 1316 posts ]  Go to page « 161 62 63 64 65132 »
Rusel
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: September 13th, 2014, 10:03 am
MAN 8x8 Einheitsdiesel and its amphibious version

Daimler-Benz: MB LG65 series LG65/2 65/3 and 65/4

and I found this site with a host of line drawings while researching the Dampfeisbrekker Stettin
http://www.sievers-verlag.de/shop/en/csc_articles.php

[Profile] [Quote]
Rusel
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: September 13th, 2014, 10:04 am
MAN 8x8 Einheitsdiesel and its amphibious version

Daimler-Benz: MB LG65 series LG65/2 65/3 and 65/4

and I found this site with a host of line drawings while researching the Dampfeisbrekker Stettin
http://www.sievers-verlag.de/shop/en/csc_articles.php

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: September 13th, 2014, 12:11 pm
@Zhanrae30, Radome
Of course that's a place to do requests. There's just a subtle difference between requesting something and making whole list. ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
Zhanrae30
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: September 15th, 2014, 12:21 am
eswube wrote:
@Zhanrae30, Radome
Of course that's a place to do requests. There's just a subtle difference between requesting something and making whole list. ;)
Got yah.

“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it."
- Rocky Balboa
-------------------------------------
Cheers!

[Profile] [Quote]
Imperialist
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: September 15th, 2014, 6:49 am
Another iteration of a somewhat lengthy Me 262 WIP post for your taste (with a couple Whiffs and AU's thrown in the mix):
[ img ]
While I'm at it, I have a couple requests of sorts; does anyone by chance have the books Airframe & Miniature Series No.1 Messerschmitt Me 262 Valiant Wings Publishing by Richard A. Franks or Messerschmitt Me 262: Secret Projects and Experimental Prototypes (Illustrated) (or any can lead me to equivalent book/ebook/pictures hopefully?) I'm looking for more images such as this one from the book: [ img ] so I can draw the Me 262 B & C variants which I don't have any line drawings for. Also, there is this image: [ img ] Halfway down it says "Abfangjager III: Bewaffnung 8*mk108". If I'm not mistaken that means this variant was to be armed with 8*30mm cannons correct? Does anybody know what book this picture might be from by chance? (I'm guessing its from the first book I listed but I'm not too sure).

Some feedback on the Me 262 which I would like:
  • How to draw the R4M rocket racks on the underside of the wing since it is hard to fit at this scale (see A-1a/R1)
    Anything that I might have missed or needs tweaking?
P.S: Are there any good images of the Me-262 with the just the wing cut away to reveal the landing gear as seen from the side? Additional sources are always helpful. :)

Thanks,
Imperialist

Germany AU Thread
Luft '46 Thread

List of Aircraft with Acquired Data (Updated)
http://www.shipbucket.com/forums/viewto ... 80#p123956

[Profile] [Quote]
Krakatoa
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: September 15th, 2014, 7:35 am
Wow, just love those 262's, that is a lovely collection of drawings.

[Profile] [Quote]
mike50
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: September 15th, 2014, 12:53 pm
has anyone done the british armys foxhound also known as a force protection ocelot and if not can i request it
thanks mike

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: September 15th, 2014, 5:07 pm
So far those WIP's look extremely promising!
I'll try to check materials I have later, but my "plans-to-do" vs. "time-I-have" ratio is awful at the moment. ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
shippy2013
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: September 20th, 2014, 4:22 pm
has anybody done or is planning the Bell 412 Griffin HT1 helicopter, as operated by the RAF at RAF Shorebury, needed for an AU.

looks like a modified Huey with smaller 4 blade rotor but may be more differences.....

River and Hunt class Mine sweepers

FD scale..
AVRO Shackleton all marks WIP
C17 Globemaster III (UK Version) (US Version no rush up for grabs) (mostly done)
C5 Galaxy somewhere between 75 and 85% (WIP)
E3 Sentry RAF, French, USAF Saudi inc KE3 and RE3 and NATO (WIP)
KC135, RC135, EC135 and other various modifications.......(WIP)
AU.. Commonwealth of New Cromer.... 1.1% see link below
http://www.shipbucket.com/forums/viewto ... =14&t=5079

[Profile] [Quote]
Blackbuck
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: September 20th, 2014, 5:16 pm
Shawbury ;)

There's an existing 212 in the archive from which you could derive the 412 a la real life.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 63 of 132  [ 1316 posts ]  Return to “FD Scale Drawings” | Go to page « 161 62 63 64 65132 »

Jump to: