Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 84 of 145  [ 1450 posts ]  Go to page « 182 83 84 85 86145 »
Naixoterk
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: August 31st, 2015, 7:16 am
:shock: :shock: Wow! already looking good!

Dornier Do.17/Do.215
    Heinkel He.79
    Junkers Ju.52
    Junkers J.I
Repainting:
  • Grumman F4F Wildcat/Grumman G-36
    Caproni Ca.135bis

[Profile] [Quote]
Naixoterk
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: September 18th, 2015, 4:23 pm
Hi! I just wanted to warn you all...:
Get ready for something BIG on the last part of the next week... VERY big indeed...

Dornier Do.17/Do.215
    Heinkel He.79
    Junkers Ju.52
    Junkers J.I
Repainting:
    Caproni Ca.135bis

Last edited by Naixoterk on September 18th, 2015, 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
seeker36340
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: September 18th, 2015, 5:26 pm
Imperialist wrote:
With Darthpanda's permission, I've picked up the Fw-190 and Ta-152 series drawings (which also had a scaling error with the initial drawings). So here is a bit of a preview (resized of course), although I still have a bit of work to do:
[ img ]
I've also gone back to school and I work as well so progress picks back up here and there when I have some free time. I'm in the process of organizing the Ta-154 and Me-262 drawings as well and I apologize for the long time it has taken me to work on them along with what's on my worklist.

Enjoy,
Imperialist
It looks like we can expect a blizzard of FW-190s *yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa* Are you planning to do the Turkish birds as well? They received 72 of them.

I have this quaint idea of deploying FW-190s for air support in Korea, thereby surprising (to put it mildly) many US/UK troops. Logistics would probably preclude this, but it's a fun AU idea.

[Profile] [Quote]
Skyder2598
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: September 18th, 2015, 8:23 pm
Can't wait Naixoterk, I'm looking forward to that :-)

~~Normerr~~FD stuff~~

[Profile] [Quote]
Imperialist
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: September 21st, 2015, 3:58 am
seeker36340 wrote:
It looks like we can expect a blizzard of FW-190s *yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa* Are you planning to do the Turkish birds as well? They received 72 of them.
I plan on doing a lot of them actually :lol: But I think for the Turkish aircraft I have about half a dozen camo schemes collected so far, I can always try to find more ;) Just don't expect anything soon, I think I will post in batches for different countries so there won't be such a huge delay than if I post them all together.

Germany AU Thread
Luft '46 Thread

List of Aircraft with Acquired Data (Updated)
http://www.shipbucket.com/forums/viewto ... 80#p123956

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: September 21st, 2015, 8:23 pm
@Imperialist
That would be great to see a comprehensive series of Fw-190 family.
Although seeing Me-262's and Hs-129's would be cool too. ;)

And now something bit different. To all FD-scale Artists. :)
I just started working on adding some stuff to Polish Wings - namely some updates to pre-1939 section, mostly the pioneer aircraft (including some unbuilt/unfinished ones), and thought that it seems that all pre-1914 aircraft in FD scale are so far my works (leaving aside some repaints by Odysseus1980 and Naixoterk).
So I have a request... no, I dare you... :twisted:
to do more pioneer aircraft in FD scale! ;)
Santos Dumont, Antoinette, Voisin 1907, Etrich Taube, British Army Aeroplane No.1... (to mention a few)
so many great classics are waiting for someone willing to make an effort of drawing them...

;) :ugeek:

And a small WIP teaser:
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
seeker36340
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: September 21st, 2015, 8:36 pm
eswube wrote:
@Imperialist
That would be great to see a comprehensive series of Fw-190 family.
Although seeing Me-262's and Hs-129's would be cool too. ;)

And now something bit different. To all FD-scale Artists. :)
I just started working on adding some stuff to Polish Wings - namely some updates to pre-1939 section, mostly the pioneer aircraft (including some unbuilt/unfinished ones), and thought that it seems that all pre-1914 aircraft in FD scale are so far my works (leaving aside some repaints by Odysseus1980 and Naixoterk).
So I have a request... no, I dare you... :twisted:
to do more pioneer aircraft in FD scale! ;)
Santos Dumont, Antoinette, Voisin 1907, Etrich Taube, British Army Aeroplane No.1... (to mention a few)
so many great classics are waiting for someone willing to make an effort of drawing them...

;) :ugeek:

And a small WIP teaser:
[ img ]
How Davinci!!!!!!!

[Profile] [Quote]
mclj10
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: September 21st, 2015, 9:04 pm
eswube wrote:
so many great classics are waiting for someone willing to make an effort of drawing them...]
Says a lot that I've never heard of any of these. Then again, the vast majority of my aircraft knowledge comes from a childhood of Biggles books, War Thunder, and looking into aircraft for my NS nation in the past year or so.

[Profile] [Quote]
Naixoterk
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: September 22nd, 2015, 7:46 am
Truth be told, pre 1914 airplanes are very interesting. There are many of them like the Farman biplane, Dufaux 5, Avro Type D/E, Avro 500, Avro type F, RAF Se.1 and many others that would be very a very welcome addition!

Dornier Do.17/Do.215
    Heinkel He.79
    Junkers Ju.52
    Junkers J.I
Repainting:
    Caproni Ca.135bis

Last edited by Naixoterk on September 22nd, 2015, 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
Hood
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: September 22nd, 2015, 7:52 am
I agree with Eswube; I had thought about adding some WW1 types for an AU I'm slowly cooking up, but that's a long term plan.
I think also, it will take some skilled artists to do a good job given how biplanes and rigging can be a bugger to draw.

At the moment various ships are keeping me more than busy, but I do feel the need to do some FD scale aircraft.

Can't wait to see Naixoterk's big post!

Super-Darings
Never-Were British Aircraft

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 84 of 145  [ 1450 posts ]  Return to “FD Scale Drawings” | Go to page « 182 83 84 85 86145 »

Jump to: