Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 30 of 145  [ 1450 posts ]  Go to page « 128 29 30 31 32145 »
GLACIESFIRE
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: June 5th, 2013, 1:51 pm
Italian Ariete already done by Little Bird...

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Rhade
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: June 5th, 2013, 2:16 pm
Blackbuck wrote:
I'm pretty damn sure some if not many of those have already been done.
Indeed most of them, about 90% is already done. Don't you think Blackbuck that people pass over thinking & searching phase lately ? Like we are some kind of restaurant where someone walk in and place an order before he check menu.

[Profile] [Quote]
Blackbuck
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: June 5th, 2013, 3:03 pm
Rhade wrote:
Blackbuck wrote:
Indeed most of them, about 90% is already done. Don't you think Blackbuck that people pass over thinking & searching phase lately ? Like we are some kind of restaurant where someone walk in and place an order before he check menu.
It does seem that way...

[Profile] [Quote]
Brian2759
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: June 5th, 2013, 10:23 pm
Blackbuck wrote:
Links to the completed ones please...

[Profile] [Quote]
Brian2759
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: June 5th, 2013, 10:45 pm
Rhade wrote:
Blackbuck wrote:
My list does include the Jagdpanzer IV and Jagdpanther, but those are already on someone else's WIP list.

See if you can find the SU-122-44, and SU-100 then, let alone the Lorraine 39 LAM and AMX105AM...

Especially needed are the P40 heavy tank, Semovente assault gun, and the M13/40 light tank.

P.S: Was the M13/40 infamously known as a "Metal Coffin"?

Repost if any images are available...

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: June 6th, 2013, 7:56 am
Oh, I just love when some guy comes out of nowhere, wouldn't even introduce oneself (not even write "Hi!"), not mentioning some sort of contribution to the Shipbucket (in form of drawings), and starts with "I want this, and that, and that...".

And that's great too:
Brian2759 wrote:
Note: Aircraft will be done with 2 in each pic except...
And if they (assuming that anyone would agree to fulfill that request) will not be done that way, then what? :P
Or to put it differently: if You will draw them, then they will be done in any way You want. :lol:
Brian2759 wrote:
Links to the completed ones please...
People put significant effort into drawing things here. It wouldn't hurt You if You put minimum effort into browsing FD-scale threads.
http://www.shipbucket.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=20
Also there is an FD thread in the old forum, but having an account there is needed to access it:
http://z11.invisionfree.com/shipbucket/index.php?
Brian2759 wrote:
Especially needed are...
Needed for what and where (and why should anyone of us be concerned btw.)?

@Everyone else (except for Brian2759)
Sorry for these unpleasant remarks above, but even though it's a request thread, for me it's one thing when active SB members do requests (with implicit: "today I will draw something on your request, tomorrow you will draw something on my request"), and completely another when somebody enters and makes demands up front, like it was sort of entitlement. :evil:

[Profile] [Quote]
nighthunter
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: June 6th, 2013, 3:50 pm
There seems to be a certain lack of social graces on this thread. Eswube, I completely understand your frustration. And there is a BIG difference between requesting and demanding.

A request sounds like this: "Could someone please, if they have the time and references that I can't find, draw up the Atlas/Denel Rooivalk?".

A demand sounds like this: "I want the Atlas/Denel Rooivalk done by Tuesday, and Darth Panda, you will do it."

Does everyone see the difference?

Also, MAKE A GORRAM EFFORT AND USE THE SEARCH ENGINE HERE, or use GOOGLE or BING. I can't tell you how many times I have had to search for our stuff on GOOGLE and found what I was looking for.

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: June 6th, 2013, 4:37 pm
Just like an commercial:

"Are you bored, want to do something?, draw for my AU Caledonia!"

I am working to bring my old AU Caledonia back, les History, more drawing: There would be some small text or large text to tell why the that thing.

you are allowed to what ever you want, draw what ever you want. Tanks, aircraft, ships, parts and so on. Even real life tanks or aircraft, cars that might have been used in Caledonia. you just invent a force, navy group, air wing, or several other things. give them they own color and moto/ideas and just have fun.

I have a lot of ships coming up, perhaps some tanks, etc. but Caledonia is big, are in many different part's of the world to help out. the year of the Caledonia is, "oh that old", to "Future you say..."

Not this is not an request.... :? or is it :?:

see you on the flip side 8-)

[Profile] [Quote]
Imperialist
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: June 8th, 2013, 1:25 am
heuhen wrote:
Just like an commercial:

"Are you bored, want to do something?, draw for my AU Caledonia!"

I am working to bring my old AU Caledonia back, les History, more drawing: There would be some small text or large text to tell why the that thing.

you are allowed to what ever you want, draw what ever you want. Tanks, aircraft, ships, parts and so on. Even real life tanks or aircraft, cars that might have been used in Caledonia. you just invent a force, navy group, air wing, or several other things. give them they own color and moto/ideas and just have fun.

I have a lot of ships coming up, perhaps some tanks, etc. but Caledonia is big, are in many different part's of the world to help out. the year of the Caledonia is, "oh that old", to "Future you say..."

Not this is not an request.... :? or is it :?:

see you on the flip side 8-)
Can it be any color scheme we please to choose? And would you accept planned/never were/in development tanks too?

Germany AU Thread
Luft '46 Thread

List of Aircraft with Acquired Data (Updated)
http://www.shipbucket.com/forums/viewto ... 80#p123956

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: June 8th, 2013, 11:09 am
Imperialist wrote:
Can it be any color scheme we please to choose? And would you accept planned/never were/in development tanks too?
Yes!

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 30 of 145  [ 1450 posts ]  Return to “FD Scale Drawings” | Go to page « 128 29 30 31 32145 »

Jump to: