Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 66 of 145  [ 1450 posts ]  Go to page « 164 65 66 67 68145 »
eswube
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: October 21st, 2014, 7:18 pm
@Imperialist
I don't think there was ever an explicit policy regarding that issue in FD scale.
Because I'm the guy here who's never shy to use large volumes of someone else's FD work (to create even larger volumes of new work), plus I'm dealing with FD archives, so I can tell You how I'm approaching it and in these circumstances it rather won't be "the least valid voice in the discussion", but since I'm not an Admin my words have no "official standing" - just so far it was accepted how I did it (but tomorrow Admins may decide otherwise).
Closest to any policy was an implied adoption of the rule that is in use in regard to SB Uploads: "new work has to offer a real improvement over previous one".
IMHO a "real improvement" can be potentially achieved in 3 areas:
-more accurate representation (if there are scaling or proportion errors, or if just elements are missing),
-higher stylistical quality (sophistication)
-more models/versions and paint schemes/users.
Usually I'm trying to do all of it. ;)

As for the Do-335 drawing, so far it looks very promising. Personally I'd outline flaps, ailerons, rudders etc. etc. moving steering elements in black, of course I'd add the shading on fuselage made by wings and horizontal stabilizers - and probably move a pixel or two in few places, but I wasn't looking too closely on it to tell much.

[Profile] [Quote]
Imperialist
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: October 26th, 2014, 8:55 pm
Thank you to those who replied about my question :D But as a request could someone please reupload the P-51D Darthpanda drew? For me the files are corrupted when i try to save it and I really want to do a Luftwaffe camo scheme for captured aircraft.
Thanks,
Imperialist

Germany AU Thread
Luft '46 Thread

List of Aircraft with Acquired Data (Updated)
http://www.shipbucket.com/forums/viewto ... 80#p123956

[Profile] [Quote]
darthpanda
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: October 27th, 2014, 9:12 am
Imperialist wrote:
Thank you to those who replied about my question :D But as a request could someone please reupload the P-51D Darthpanda drew? For me the files are corrupted when i try to save it and I really want to do a Luftwaffe camo scheme for captured aircraft.
Thanks,
Imperialist
P-51D is not mine.

- RHKAAF / HKGFS - 皇家香港輔助空軍 / 政府飛行服務隊
- Gunbucket - LINK

天滅中共全黨死清光!

[Profile] [Quote]
nighthunter
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: October 27th, 2014, 3:04 pm
P-51D was done by Demon Lord Razgriz, and corrected by myself.

[Profile] [Quote]
Imperialist
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: October 27th, 2014, 3:11 pm
I probably should have clarified that I meant the ROCAF version DP drew of DLR's drawing* My apologies!

Germany AU Thread
Luft '46 Thread

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: October 27th, 2014, 6:21 pm
@Imperialist
Here are blank Mustangs as used by me in Polish Wings thread, so with some minor styllistical changes to my liking.
[ img ]
Credits: Demon Lord Razgriz & Nighthunter

[Profile] [Quote]
Imperialist
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: October 27th, 2014, 6:27 pm
eswube wrote:
@Imperialist
Here are blank Mustangs as used by me in Polish Wings thread, so with some minor styllistical changes to my liking.
[ img ]
Credits: Demon Lord Razgriz & Nighthunter
Thank you kindly Eswube :)

Germany AU Thread
Luft '46 Thread

[Profile] [Quote]
nighthunter
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: October 28th, 2014, 3:44 am
Thank you Eswube, I couldn't find my copies.

[Profile] [Quote]
odysseus1980
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: October 29th, 2014, 7:20 am
Although Figurines thread belong to Non Shipbucket Drawings,this is the only request thread. I would like to see real Hellenic uniforms (aleady few excist).

[Profile] [Quote]
Bombhead
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: November 4th, 2014, 10:03 pm
Bristol Britannia, HS Trident 3, HP Herald, AW Argosy. Please :P

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 66 of 145  [ 1450 posts ]  Return to “FD Scale Drawings” | Go to page « 164 65 66 67 68145 »

Jump to: