Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 55 of 145  [ 1450 posts ]  Go to page « 153 54 55 56 57145 »
eswube
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: March 13th, 2014, 8:06 pm
Not really, Acelanceloet. Everyone is free to draw whatever He or She wants. It just works both ways.

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: March 13th, 2014, 8:10 pm
true
but you don't make it appear that way, as anything with polish markings gets angry remarks, for example. earlier it was even worse, everything ever used by the polish air force. and this is not the only case, that is for certain.

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: March 13th, 2014, 8:31 pm
@Acelanceloet
True, I'm somewhat posessive about Polish Wings-related stuff. ;) I'd like, however, to point to one small thing, that while isn't perhaps an excuse, it probably can be a sort of explanation. Polish Wings thread - despite some occasional bumps and delays - is progressing relatively steadily, so I suppose that it can be expected by anyone that with reasonable probability any given related aircraft will be done in reasonable amount of time. So while anyone can do any related stuff (posting it in that particular thread can be a slightly different matter), do that someone really just have to do it? I know that some people have similar "national projects" (even if not necessarily in separate threads) - Darth Panda with Republic of China, Nighthunter with Ireland and Israel, Odyesseus1980 with Greece (well, I am sort of indirectly involved in this one, but not with paint schemes nor background descriptions), and I just don't "touch" stuff with markings of these air forces and don't feel any excrutiating pain from that "not touching" them, so perhaps - just perhaps - "others" wouldn't feel any excrutiating pain either?

As for the potential Soviet Wings thread (by me)... First, it would have to be started at all - and that can't be taken for granted, since life can make various - often not so nice - surprises. :roll: Even if it will start, it will not be too soon.

[Profile] [Quote]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: March 14th, 2014, 10:32 am
I think in all occasions we should respect the original artist. So if someone has done Su-27 (me in this case), he should have the right to upgrade that drawing instead of someone else doing it. But I don't want this to be a strict rule, more of a gentlemens agreement based on politeness and respect of each and all artists. Same goes for shipbucket stuff as well naturally.

[Profile] [Quote]
Imperialist
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: March 14th, 2014, 11:23 pm
Alright, so I reviewed the list of German aircraft that I had researched and collected data on (prototypes, projects, and built aircraft), and I counted no less than 200 aircraft; and that's even before mentioning the different variants of most of these aircraft, including variants of planes that have already been drawn in FD scale. Considering the sheer amount of aircraft, should I make the post in a new thread (German Wings maybe? :lol: ), just keep the list as a comment on here, or make a file and post it?

Edit: I'm still sifting through my data and compiling it together and narrowing down variants for each designation of aircraft so it's still going to take me a while to post.

Germany AU Thread
Luft '46 Thread

List of Aircraft with Acquired Data (Updated)
http://www.shipbucket.com/forums/viewto ... 80#p123956

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: March 15th, 2014, 8:56 am
@Imperialist
Wether to start a German Wings thread or not is Your choice. I could only suggest that if You were to start such thread, perhaps it would be nicer if that was supposed to be a comprehensive set, aimed at doing a complete array of German aircraft (at least from a certain period) - like the "... Wings" threads already in existence , rather than a place to post randomly chosen planes. But that's Your decision. ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
Brian2170
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: March 16th, 2014, 11:40 am
This one may be for CarBucket. But can anyone do a silver F10 and E60 BMW 5 Series?

[Profile] [Quote]
adenandy
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: March 16th, 2014, 12:47 pm
Hi guys,

I know you're all busy at the moment, but may i ask if anybody has any plans on drawing the RAF's version of the Boeing Globemaster III in FD Scale please?

Many thanks and kind regards,

Andy

[Profile] [Quote]
Imperialist
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: March 17th, 2014, 3:42 pm
eswube wrote:
@Imperialist
Wether to start a German Wings thread or not is Your choice. I could only suggest that if You were to start such thread, perhaps it would be nicer if that was supposed to be a comprehensive set, aimed at doing a complete array of German aircraft (at least from a certain period) - like the "... Wings" threads already in existence , rather than a place to post randomly chosen planes. But that's Your decision. ;)
How about a never-were "...Wings" thread on planned/unbuilt German aircraft projects? I'm making a focus on that right now and I have quite a bit of info on them anyways, which is up for grabs if anybody would like to work on them. The list I've compiled should be posted in a couple days hopefully since i've been busy lately.

Germany AU Thread
Luft '46 Thread

List of Aircraft with Acquired Data (Updated)
http://www.shipbucket.com/forums/viewto ... 80#p123956

[Profile] [Quote]
DG_Alpha
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: March 17th, 2014, 4:35 pm
Sounds like a good idea, I look forward to more Never-builts German aircraft.

(Here's my title suggestion: Napkinwaffe: From the vaults of Luft'46, just an idea I had...)

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 55 of 145  [ 1450 posts ]  Return to “FD Scale Drawings” | Go to page « 153 54 55 56 57145 »

Jump to: