Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 47 of 145  [ 1450 posts ]  Go to page « 145 46 47 48 49145 »
Nexus1171
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft CondensedPosted: December 5th, 2013, 6:37 am
I'm wondering if anybody has done any of the following profiles
  • Boeing B-17E: It's the first B-17 with the tail gun and I could use it for an editing project; I'm unconcerned with coloring so plain gray or other will do
  • Hawker Sea Fury: It was a sleek looking radial design which I think looks pretty cool; No coloring (Plain gray) needed
  • XB-15: It was a proposal for an ultra-long ranged bomber; No coloring needed
  • Boeing B-29: Despite also being incredibly effective, it actually had pretty clean lines to it when you think about it. It almost always came in a plain gray/silver so that's not an issue
  • Douglas Sinbad: It's a cool looking flying boat design which I like; plain gray
  • Grumman F7F: That was a slick looking aircraft and a hell of a performer for it's day; no coloring
Also, I'm wondering if anybody has any of the following designs in top-view (I'm mostly interested in the ones above but the idea of having top and bottom views are highly practical
  • Boeing XB-15
  • Boeing B-17E
  • Boeing B-29
  • Boeing XF8B-1
  • Curtiss P-40E
  • De Havilland Mosquito
  • De Havilland Hornet
  • Douglas Sinbad
  • Dougals A-26 Invader
  • Grumman F7F
  • Grumman F8F
  • Hawker Typhoon
  • Hawker Tempest (the inline ones)
  • Lockheed P-38J
  • Northrop P-61
  • Supermarine Spitfire (take your pick on variants)
The ability to have top and bottom views allow one to make effectively new aircraft designs using parts from the previous in near 3D

Last edited by Nexus1171 on December 15th, 2013, 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
Imperialist
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: December 10th, 2013, 7:22 am
Alright so currently I'm finishing up work on my E-Series tanks, and after that I'll be working on the E-79 Panther III Concept (AU?) which Rhade asked if I could draw. Now I'm wondering is there any other tank that anybody would like me to also work on? Since I'm always up for a challenge! :lol: I thought about doing a Soviet-German AU but that seems so difficult :(

Germany AU Thread
Luft '46 Thread

List of Aircraft with Acquired Data (Updated)
http://www.shipbucket.com/forums/viewto ... 80#p123956

[Profile] [Quote]
Caddaric79
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: December 10th, 2013, 7:49 am
Have you completed your current worklist?

[Profile] [Quote]
Imperialist
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: December 10th, 2013, 8:42 am
Caddaric79 wrote:
Have you completed your current worklist?
KV-3 = Needs Color
N. Dukhov KV-4 = On pause, need to find better schematics/pics for turrets
M-32 LT = Needs Color/some details
Osokin's Tank Cruiser = Need to go back and check the placement of pieces (schematic was tilted)
Alder E-series = Needs Template
Weserhütte E-series = Needs Template
Type-59, -69, -79, Type-62 = Needs Color/some details
AMX-65 = No pics = stuck since i cant put in details
AMX-50 TCB = Needs turret reworked
WT auf Pz4 = Needs color
IS-7 (1946) = Needs 5 min of work
WZ-111 Mod 1-4 = No pics = stuck since i cant put in details

All in all, i would need just a 3-5 days to finish these then i can move on from there.

Germany AU Thread
Luft '46 Thread

List of Aircraft with Acquired Data (Updated)
http://www.shipbucket.com/forums/viewto ... 80#p123956

[Profile] [Quote]
daemyrs
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: December 14th, 2013, 11:02 pm
I was wondering if anyone had claimed the projects to draw the C-17 or C-5 in FD scale. If not, I'd like to try to attempt it. If you guys know of anyone who has, please tell me.

[Profile] [Quote]
nighthunter
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: December 15th, 2013, 4:12 pm
FYI those two aircraft exceed the standard template, by quite a bit. Timothy, any Recommendations on how to do it properly and keep it close?

[Profile] [Quote]
TimothyC
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: December 15th, 2013, 7:23 pm
Extend the template vertically and horizontally with keeping the watermark in the same place relative to the corner. and the title block in place relative to the scale bar.

[Profile] [Quote]
denodon
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: December 16th, 2013, 3:07 pm
Hey all,

I'm curious if anyone plans on drawing the dassault mercure. I have particular interest in the much improved -200 variant which was never built as at the time there was concern over its use of the CFM56 engine that had not sold at all yet, only for that engine to later go on to be the exclusive power plants of 737s.

[ img ]

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: December 16th, 2013, 4:54 pm
I was thinking, that after I'll be done with Soviet post-war airliners, I'd like to do some other cold-war era medium/large airliners, including Mercure, but that would take quite some time. However if You could supply some good sources that could make my "production schedule" more negotiable. ;) (to certain limits, though - I have already long list of requests, not mentioning my own plans :lol: )

[Profile] [Quote]
denodon
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: December 17th, 2013, 3:16 am
PM Sent.

Also another question, anyone planning on drawing the SE-210 Caravelle?

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 47 of 145  [ 1450 posts ]  Return to “FD Scale Drawings” | Go to page « 145 46 47 48 49145 »

Jump to: