Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 61 of 145  [ 1450 posts ]  Go to page « 159 60 61 62 63145 »
Zhanrae30
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: August 29th, 2014, 10:22 am
Another list :P this time i'm not demanding, but rather what i (and hopefullly others) would like to see in Fd scale :

B-52 Stratofortress
XB-70 Valkyrie
Myasishchev M-50 "Bounder"
Tu-22 "Blinder"
Tu-160 "Blackjack"
A-5 Vigilante
AJ-1 Savage
XA2J-1 Super Savage

P-63 Kingcobra
LaGG-3
La-5/7/9/11
Mig-9
Yak-15/17/23
Hawker Typhoon
Hawker Sea Fury

Mig 1.44
Mig 1.42
Yak-43
Yak-45
Lockheed CL-1200/X-27
F-117B/N
SIAI S-211
A-37 Dragonfly
T-37 Tweet
Fairchild T-46
XF-108 Rapier
F-107 Ultra Sabre
F5D Skylancer
Su-9/11 Fishpot
Yak-28 Brewer/Firebar/Maestro
Lockheed YF-12A
FJ-1 Fury
FJ-2/3 Fury
Bell D-188
F2H Banshee

“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it."
- Rocky Balboa
-------------------------------------
Cheers!

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: August 29th, 2014, 4:58 pm
@Zhanrae30
B-52 has been done by PierreDeveaux for his non-SB/FD project, and is due to be FD-modified by me (it was supposed to be done already some time ago, but I moved from Poland to UK inbetween and all my plans for doing stuff got delayed).
All Soviet aircraft You've mentioned are on my to-do list. Some of them were started by Guillermo2312 and later WiP's were transferred to me (including Tu-22 and Tu-160 - that last one is VERY advanced WiP). Still, for the reasons mentioned above, I need to ask You for patience.
I'd like to be back drawing SB/FD stuff as soon as possible, but because of the amount of recent changes in my life I still need to have lots of things sorted out. I'm hoping, though, that already in the nearest days I'll be able to start "returning to drawing board".

[Profile] [Quote]
shippy2013
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: August 29th, 2014, 6:18 pm
i would like to see the Gloster Javilin FAW.2 and the DeHaviland Sea Vixen FAW.2. Also Hawker Hunter FGA.9 and T.8...

BAC Jet Provost and Chipmunk.......

Blackburn Beverly and Fairy Gannet COD.4, AEW.3 and AS.4......

primarily needed for an AU but would like to see RAF and RN versions.....

is/has anybody drawn these if not ill go for it if i can find good references......

[Profile] [Quote]
Imperialist
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: August 29th, 2014, 6:28 pm
I could take a shot at the LaGG then maybe the Lavochkins after, but first I need to finish the advanced WIPs i have of the planes im working on. Been taking it slow on them because of college...

Germany AU Thread
Luft '46 Thread

List of Aircraft with Acquired Data (Updated)
http://www.shipbucket.com/forums/viewto ... 80#p123956

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: August 29th, 2014, 6:34 pm
@Imperialist
I'm still looking forward to see Hs-129 and Me-262 completed! :) ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
Zhanrae30
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: August 30th, 2014, 5:20 am
Quote:
@Zhanrae30
B-52 has been done by PierreDeveaux for his non-SB/FD project, and is due to be FD-modified by me (it was supposed to be done already some time ago, but I moved from Poland to UK inbetween and all my plans for doing stuff got delayed).
All Soviet aircraft You've mentioned are on my to-do list. Some of them were started by Guillermo2312 and later WiP's were transferred to me (including Tu-22 and Tu-160 - that last one is VERY advanced WiP). Still, for the reasons mentioned above, I need to ask You for patience.
I'd like to be back drawing SB/FD stuff as soon as possible, but because of the amount of recent changes in my life I still need to have lots of things sorted out. I'm hoping, though, that already in the nearest days I'll be able to start "returning to drawing board".

Woah, not that i'm being too impatient, but rather i'd call it some kind of slight nitpicking, as the aircraft i mentioned are well known ones, and i'm surprised that it hasn't been drawn in FD Scale yet. But it's ok, I could wait, i could wait forever... :D . Also:

MH-53J Pave Low
CH-53 Sea Stallion
CH-53E Super Stallion
AH-1Z Viper
UH-1Y Venom

de Havilland Venom/Sea Venom
de Havilland Sea Vixen

“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it."
- Rocky Balboa
-------------------------------------
Cheers!

[Profile] [Quote]
Hood
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: August 30th, 2014, 9:33 am
Shippy, Nighthunter has drawn the Hunter FGA.9 and T.7. Darth has done a Gannet AS.1 which should be not too far off the AS.4 and COD.4 if you want to do a little kitbash! I did a real project AEW with a dorsal rotodome, the fuselage is that of the real AEW.3, so its not impossible to alter that to make a real AEW.3 with the ventral randome.

I thought Psilander had drawn a non-FD style Sea Vixen at some point, but I might be mistaken and it would take some trawling to find it. I have stacks of Gloster projects I want to draw which would include early and late Javelin projects, it'll take time before I can start them however, maybe a 2015 project!!

Super-Darings
Never-Were British Aircraft

[Profile] [Quote]
shippy2013
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: August 30th, 2014, 9:37 am
ok hood.

i have started a sea vixen,
[ img ]
have looked for the hunter and Gannets but cant find them ill have a trawl through archivists master list and have another look. ill try to look for your AEW, but would be greatful if you wouldnt mind pm them to me.

ill wait for the Javilin in anticipation...... had collected some references and realy good line drawing if you want them ill pm it to you but might be something you may already have.....

so this narrows my wish list down to....

DeHaviland Sea Vixen, I'm working on.
Gloster Javilin, Waiting in anticipation on Hood.

BAC Jet Provost.
DeHaviland Chipmunk.
Blackburn Beverly.

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: August 30th, 2014, 11:53 pm
Am not an Man Utd. fan I am more in the German league. But:

Do anyone have drawn this one. I hope one of our big FD master can do it, make an special version in the memory...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Munich_air_disaster

[Profile] [Quote]
Imperialist
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: August 31st, 2014, 9:50 pm
eswube wrote:
@Imperialist
I'm still looking forward to see Hs-129 and Me-262 completed! :) ;)
Here is the extent of what I have so far, there'sstill quite a few changes I need to fix/add here and there which I've noticed; not to mention that a few variants I've been working on have not been posted here since the WIP's are less advanced.
[ img ]
Zhanrae30 wrote:
Another list :P this time i'm not demanding, but rather what i (and hopefullly others) would like to see in Fd scale:
P-63 Kingcobra
I've got detailed blueprints for the numerous variants of the Kingcobra should anyone want to work on it.

Germany AU Thread
Luft '46 Thread

List of Aircraft with Acquired Data (Updated)
http://www.shipbucket.com/forums/viewto ... 80#p123956

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 61 of 145  [ 1450 posts ]  Return to “FD Scale Drawings” | Go to page « 159 60 61 62 63145 »

Jump to: