Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 95 of 145  [ 1450 posts ]  Go to page « 193 94 95 96 97145 »
odysseus1980
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: January 4th, 2017, 12:07 am
Will take a look. But we do not have the Unipowers, Glaciefire used his own vehicles for the BR90.

[Profile] [Quote]
GLACIESFIRE
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: January 4th, 2017, 2:12 am
https://www.dropbox.com/s/uhcfww5xb9bc6 ... t.png?dl=0

This is what I took out from some littlebird's papers. Right now my AU army is under a major rework for a future upload...

[Profile] [Quote]
odysseus1980
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: January 4th, 2017, 3:21 am
Exactly what I was referring in above pm.

[Profile] [Quote]
danricco
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: January 4th, 2017, 2:45 pm
Some modern japanese trucks would be very nice

[Profile] [Quote]
Wikipedia & Universe
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: January 28th, 2017, 11:57 am
I'm just noticing that at least some parts of the current A350 drawing may be out of scale. For instance, when I compared it to the Boeing 777 drawings with the GE90 engine, the RR Trent XWB pod dwarfed the GE90 pod, even though the GE90 is larger. I'm going to take another look when I'm not on a phone, but we may want to consider revising that drawing.

[Profile] [Quote]
BB1987
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: January 28th, 2017, 12:45 pm
Wikipedia & Universe wrote:
I'm just noticing that at least some parts of the current A350 drawing may be out of scale. For instance, when I compared it to the Boeing 777 drawings with the GE90 engine, the RR Trent XWB pod dwarfed the GE90 pod, even though the GE90 is larger. I'm going to take another look when I'm not on a phone, but we may want to consider revising that drawing.
The 350 is scaled almost correctly (the -900 should be 1.476 pixels long, the drawing is currently 1.478, and the fuselage diameter matches the supposed 135 pixels), but it has been drawn when the plane had not flew yet and used a preliminary source (this one I suppose) . The actual plane turned out looking different here and there, especially in the tail area. The engine pod is too big as well.

I thought the drawing would benefit from a refresh, but I still fail to find decent sources. This schematic is more up to date, but I believe still inaccurate. I'm not sold with the nose section, the engine still looks too big and detailing is lacking severly below the wing.

-Koko Kyouwakoku (Republic of Koko)
-Koko's carrier-based aircrafts of WWII
-Koko Kaiun Yuso Kaisha - KoKaYu Line (Koko AU spinoff)
-Koko - Civil Aviation

[Profile] [Quote]
Wikipedia & Universe
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: January 28th, 2017, 7:43 pm
BB1987 wrote:
The 350 is scaled almost correctly (the -900 should be 1.476 pixels long, the drawing is currently 1.478, and the fuselage diameter matches the supposed 135 pixels), but it has been drawn when the plane had not flew yet and used a preliminary source (this one I suppose) . The actual plane turned out looking different here and there, especially in the tail area. The engine pod is too big as well.

I thought the drawing would benefit from a refresh, but I still fail to find decent sources. This schematic is more up to date, but I believe still inaccurate. I'm not sold with the nose section, the engine still looks too big and detailing is lacking severly below the wing.
Ah, I see. I was looking to do an AU livery with the A350, but then looking at the A350 alongside some A330, A340, and B777 drawings alerted me that something wasn't quite right.

[Profile] [Quote]
TimothyC
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: January 29th, 2017, 1:06 am
BB1987 wrote:

Panel lines and such will have to come from pictures, but the best place to go is the Airport Planer's Guide.

[Profile] [Quote]
odysseus1980
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: February 12th, 2017, 3:52 pm
Unipower M-series family included the 8x8 platform (as ordered by real life Britain for BR90 bridge system), a PLS derivative (probably a follow on from DROPS system), the heavy tank transporters MH-6600 (6x6) and MH-8875 (8x8), a medium tractor (a normal Unipower 8x8 tractor, perhaps equivalent with US M983) a fuel tanker and finally a lengthened 12x8 chassis. I would like to see these in FD-scale. Also many fire engines Unipower-Carmichael were built.

[Profile] [Quote]
GLACIESFIRE
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: February 21st, 2017, 12:47 am
Does anyone have the Bvs210 Viking? Also a good side view is appreciated! ;-)

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 95 of 145  [ 1450 posts ]  Return to “FD Scale Drawings” | Go to page « 193 94 95 96 97145 »

Jump to: