Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 34 of 145  [ 1450 posts ]  Go to page « 132 33 34 35 36145 »
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: July 11th, 2013, 4:54 am
Tounushifan wrote:
Yeah, I was looking at the Luft46 stuff, but most of them were never made, hence 1946. It's a what if, not what was. Except the Komet, Schwalbe, etc.

But it's good to see that they were done, or else I would be yelling how the best planes weren't done. Best not always as in Germany. I like the A6M2 Zero as well. But even the sounds the German engines made and the Stuka siren were awesome....

The allied and axis planes all sounded like "Zzzzz" but the German planes sounded like "RAAAAAAAHHHHHHH" Or "BRRRRRRRRRRR" and other onomatopoeia.
At what age were you allowed to stop wearing your crash helmet? I understand if this is a sensitive question and you don't want to answer.

[Profile] [Quote]
jabba
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: July 11th, 2013, 7:14 am
Tounushifan wrote:
The allied and axis planes all sounded like "Zzzzz" but the German planes sounded like "RAAAAAAAHHHHHHH" Or "BRRRRRRRRRRR" and other onomatopoeia.
Have you ever been buzzed by a Merlin?

[Profile] [Quote]
Rhade
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: July 11th, 2013, 7:25 am
jabba wrote:
Have you ever been buzzed by a Merlin?
Merlin !? Merlin is for girls, Jabba my friend. :D

Centaurus!!!

[Profile] [Quote]
APDAF
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: July 11th, 2013, 12:12 pm
Rhade wrote:
Centaurus!!!
Nah mate, its all about the 4x Olympus jets at full throttle on the Vulcan.

[Profile] [Quote]
jabba
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: July 11th, 2013, 12:19 pm
Rhade wrote:
Not where I'm from it isn't ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: July 14th, 2013, 5:50 pm
I like the sound of an charging Viking army!

[Profile] [Quote]
Naixoterk
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: July 16th, 2013, 8:02 am
Has someone done Italian inter war and ww2 tanks and other AFVs already? And Japanese ones?

Dornier Do.17/Do.215
    Heinkel He.79
    Junkers Ju.52
    Junkers J.I
Repainting:
  • Grumman F4F Wildcat/Grumman G-36
    Caproni Ca.135bis

[Profile] [Quote]
Rhade
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: July 16th, 2013, 8:38 am
Hmmm... I would say ask DP, but I rly don't remember any Italian vehicle from WWI-II. Large number of modern ones, yes. But of inter or WWII we have only planes, but I may be wrong.

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: July 16th, 2013, 9:27 am
Of the WW2 Italian ones, there's CV.35 (by DarthPanda) and some trucks (by Lazer_one). Of the WW2 Japanese ones there seem to be none.

[Profile] [Quote]
Garlicdesign
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: July 16th, 2013, 12:59 pm
Hello everyone

I've done quite a lot of french, italian and japanese tanks (particularly late-war and never-where designs) and also trucks and artillery pieces for juniorgeneral (or rather, I did them for fun and posted them there). They are off-scale (about twice as big as FD scale), but may save anyone interested in that topic a bit of research work. If there is interest, I can post a few (or all).

Greetings
GD

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 34 of 145  [ 1450 posts ]  Return to “FD Scale Drawings” | Go to page « 132 33 34 35 36145 »

Jump to: