Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 93 of 145  [ 1450 posts ]  Go to page « 191 92 93 94 95145 »
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: October 21st, 2016, 2:18 pm
Looking for the E-3 Sentry. The one Shippy had seems to have been resized by Photobucket and he doesn't have a local copy of it saved... did anyone by chance happen to download a full size version?

Has the JASDF E-767 been drawn?

[Profile] [Quote]
Cascadia
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: October 21st, 2016, 3:38 pm
Colosseum wrote:
Looking for the E-3 Sentry. The one Shippy had seems to have been resized by Photobucket and he doesn't have a local copy of it saved... did anyone by chance happen to download a full size version?

Has the JASDF E-767 been drawn?
Here's the E-3
[ img ]
But I don't think the E-767 has been drawn.

[Profile] [Quote]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: October 21st, 2016, 4:12 pm
I found it in the archive right after I posted that request! :(

[Profile] [Quote]
danricco
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: October 22nd, 2016, 3:18 pm
HAL Dhruv anyone?

[Profile] [Quote]
BB1987
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: November 29th, 2016, 10:38 pm
Is someone interested in doing the KC-10 extender?
Since I was working on the civilian DC-10s I got this idea, so I've cleaned up the DC-10-30 on wihich the Extender is based.

[ img ]

This WIP lacks all the military equipment (like the refueling boom, sensors and other stuff), but I believe it is a fair starting point for anyone who might want to make a try on it. I personally do not feel enough confident, and knowledgeable, to attempt a military plane, and I humbly believe that you guys could surely give it the best possible treatement.

(Please note that this blank is a viable starting point only for the US machines, which were purpose built. The Dutch version was converted from former passenger airframes.)

-Koko Kyouwakoku (Republic of Koko)
-Koko's carrier-based aircrafts of WWII
-Koko Kaiun Yuso Kaisha - KoKaYu Line (Koko AU spinoff)
-Koko - Civil Aviation

[Profile] [Quote]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: November 29th, 2016, 10:53 pm
If I can find some time later this week I might have a crack at it!

[Profile] [Quote]
adenandy
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: November 30th, 2016, 4:16 am
It would be very much appreciated if one of you very kind artists would draw a modern LCVP and a modern LCU in FD scale please :?:

My sincere thanks,

Andy

[Profile] [Quote]
reytuerto
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: November 30th, 2016, 12:58 pm
Good morning Andy. Do you need something as "modern" ;) as the classic Higgins boat or the types of LCPV with enclosed cab? Any particular paint scheme? Cheers.

[Profile] [Quote]
adenandy
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: December 1st, 2016, 5:25 am
reytuerto wrote:
Good morning Andy. Do you need something as "modern" ;) as the classic Higgins boat or the types of LCPV with enclosed cab? Any particular paint scheme? Cheers.
Good morning Reytuerto :)

I'm after the modern variety, with the enclosed cab please. If possible in standard British Royal Marine colours (Brown and Black I believe, or it may be Green and Black, I'm afraid I'm not totally sure old chap :roll: , or failing that, in low visability Battleship Grey would be most appreciated.

I must say, it's jolly kind of you sir if you are willing to undertake this request for me :D

Greatfully yours,

Andy

[Profile] [Quote]
Rhade
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: December 8th, 2016, 2:53 pm
Lad's... my memory play with me or DP did made SA-2 Samson from Avatar long time ago? :geek:

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 93 of 145  [ 1450 posts ]  Return to “FD Scale Drawings” | Go to page « 191 92 93 94 95145 »

Jump to: