Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 33 of 145  [ 1450 posts ]  Go to page « 131 32 33 34 35145 »
eswube
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: July 2nd, 2013, 8:18 am
@Nighthunter
Rhade's computer needs a repair (Rhade is using borrowed one), so be patient, until we get there (there are still some planes to show between 1918 and mid-1930s ;) ).
:)

[Profile] [Quote]
Rhade
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: July 2nd, 2013, 8:41 am
Yes I "work" on my girlfriend laptop and check forum on work station in... well my work. :lol:
Low power, small screen and I realy hate work in paint on laptops. After this weekend I will have my pc up and running and back to work in full speed. But as Eswube said there is a long, long road to P.24. :D

[Profile] [Quote]
Tounushifan
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: July 9th, 2013, 3:42 pm
I think half of the planes of WWII have been done already. I should have gotten here years ago.

It's kind of a shame. It's not "pick one" it's "see what's left"

But the drawings are really cool, the ones done.

[Profile] [Quote]
darthpanda
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: July 9th, 2013, 4:35 pm
Most of the "Luftt46" is still open.

- RHKAAF / HKGFS - 皇家香港輔助空軍 / 政府飛行服務隊
- Gunbucket - LINK

天滅中共全黨死清光!

[Profile] [Quote]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: July 9th, 2013, 5:16 pm
Tounushifan wrote:
I think half of the planes of WWII have been done already. I should have gotten here years ago.

It's kind of a shame. It's not "pick one" it's "see what's left"

But the drawings are really cool, the ones done.
You have the complete wrong attitude about this. It's not about getting your name on as many drawings as you can, it's about working collaboratively to fill the archive with as many high quality drawings as possible.

[Profile] [Quote]
Raxar
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: July 9th, 2013, 7:45 pm
Tounushifan wrote:
It's kind of a shame. It's not "pick one" it's "see what's left.
Ah, you are looking in the wrong places, the Japan folder, for example, is quite empty. There's also hundreds of little-known aircraft out there. Just look at the Polish Wings thread, it's 18 pages long!

"If people never did silly things nothing intelligent would ever get done." ~Ludwig Wittgenstein

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: July 9th, 2013, 9:12 pm
Raxar wrote:
Just look at the Polish Wings thread, it's 18 pages long!
And it's still closer to the beginning then to the end. 8-)

[Profile] [Quote]
Naixoterk
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: July 10th, 2013, 5:36 pm
Raxar wrote:
Tounushifan wrote:
It's kind of a shame. It's not "pick one" it's "see what's left.
Ah, you are looking in the wrong places, the Japan folder, for example, is quite empty. There's also hundreds of little-known aircraft out there. Just look at the Polish Wings thread, it's 18 pages long!
Or, take a look at the Italian airplanes, there's still many missing models!

Dornier Do.17/Do.215
    Heinkel He.79
    Junkers Ju.52
    Junkers J.I
Repainting:
  • Grumman F4F Wildcat/Grumman G-36
    Caproni Ca.135bis

[Profile] [Quote]
GLACIESFIRE
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: July 10th, 2013, 8:36 pm
I saw WWII motorbike, but someone is working on modern motorcycle? Like BMW, Aprilia, Ducati, Motoguzzi ecc... ;-)

[Profile] [Quote]
Tounushifan
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: July 11th, 2013, 3:10 am
Yeah, I was looking at the Luft46 stuff, but most of them were never made, hence 1946. It's a what if, not what was. Except the Komet, Schwalbe, etc.

But it's good to see that they were done, or else I would be yelling how the best planes weren't done. Best not always as in Germany. I like the A6M2 Zero as well. But even the sounds the German engines made and the Stuka siren were awesome....

The allied and axis planes all sounded like "Zzzzz" but the German planes sounded like "RAAAAAAAHHHHHHH" Or "BRRRRRRRRRRR" and other onomatopoeia.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 33 of 145  [ 1450 posts ]  Return to “FD Scale Drawings” | Go to page « 131 32 33 34 35145 »

Jump to: