Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 11 of 50  [ 495 posts ]  Go to page « 19 10 11 12 1350 »
squizzy
Post subject: Re: FD AU 2Posted: June 23rd, 2013, 8:53 am
Thanks Eswube :)! I will be adding the AU Buffalo Turbine Fire bomber with the 2 shortly

UPDATE TO THE LAST! Just re-edited the previous FD post and added it in with the other 2 posted earlier :)

"The British Air Farce have droopped their bums on the water works..They have scored a direct hot on the pimps"- British agent/gendarme Officer Crabtree, "Allo,Allo."

[Profile] [Quote]
Karle94
Post subject: Re: FD AU 2Posted: July 2nd, 2013, 4:20 pm
The standard heavy tank in the Skyrim tank force in the great war in 5E160s.

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
APDAF
Post subject: Re: FD AU 2Posted: July 6th, 2013, 8:58 pm
Here is the Daumann Da-12 heavy bomber.
Originally designed for the Imperial Russian Air Service in 1930, the Rheinland Luftstreitkräfte took notice after it's stunning performance over contemporary American bombers and fact that the R-planes the Rheinland Luftstreitkräfte processed where over 10 out of date and where extremely vulnerable to modern fighters. An order for 500 aircraft was placed in 1931 which was followed by another 500 the following year.
It first saw combat in the Iberian Civil War of 1932-1934 in which the aircraft carpet bombed American backed Republican forces while take little losses itself as they where heavily armed with 12 7.92 machine guns that easily tore up American built fighters.

By the outbreak of the second Rheinland-Amerika on the first of January 1942 the Rheinland Luftstreitkräfte had over 2000 of these large but outdated bombers but they had a large role in the Battle of Los Angeles in which they drop paratroopers behind the American lies while other bombers bombed them. they where retied in 1947 after the end of hostility's but they continued life as transport aircraft as they could cover a lot of ground and where extremely durable and very easy to maintain.

Here it is in basic camouflage.
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Karle94
Post subject: Re: FD AU 2Posted: July 7th, 2013, 2:07 pm
I have been working on a replacement, or rather a supplement to the M103; the M106. The tank uses an enlongated M103 chassis with some more streamlining and sloped armor akin to the IS-6. It has the same gun as the M103, but has a muzzle dampener more akin to the M26.

Basic M106
[ img ]

M106A2
[ img ]

M106A4:
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Hood
Post subject: Re: FD AU 2Posted: July 7th, 2013, 2:50 pm
That's an excellent idea Karle94. It looks a match for the Soviet T-10 etc. and its easy to imagine these in West Germany during the 1960s.

Super-Darings
Never-Were British Aircraft

[Profile] [Quote]
klagldsf
Post subject: Re: FD AU 2Posted: July 7th, 2013, 4:45 pm
APDAF wrote:
Here is the Daumann Da-12 heavy bomber.
Originally designed for the Imperial Russian Air Service in 1930, the Rheinland Luftstreitkräfte took notice after it's stunning performance over contemporary American bombers and fact that the R-planes the Rheinland Luftstreitkräfte processed where over 10 out of date and where extremely vulnerable to modern fighters. An order for 500 aircraft was placed in 1931 which was followed by another 500 the following year.
It first saw combat in the Iberian Civil War of 1932-1934 in which the aircraft carpet bombed American backed Republican forces while take little losses itself as they where heavily armed with 12 7.92 machine guns that easily tore up American built fighters.

By the outbreak of the second Rheinland-Amerika on the first of January 1942 the Rheinland Luftstreitkräfte had over 2000 of these large but outdated bombers but they had a large role in the Battle of Los Angeles in which they drop paratroopers behind the American lies while other bombers bombed them. they where retied in 1947 after the end of hostility's but they continued life as transport aircraft as they could cover a lot of ground and where extremely durable and very easy to maintain.

Here it is in basic camouflage.
Compared to your other efforts you've managed to avoid making this out of complete and total fail, but you're going to need to tack on an extra set of engines, I'd deem. This thing is ridiculously long and has lots and lots of wing surface area to produce a lot of drag (natural and unavoidable byproduct of lift) and I doubt that, what, four 800-HP engines are going to keep it aloft above 100MPH.

EDIT: Eh, or maybe not. I'll have to look into it in greater detail.

[Profile] [Quote]
APDAF
Post subject: Re: FD AU 2Posted: July 7th, 2013, 4:48 pm
It's based on the TB-3 and other Soviet 30's aircraft.

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: FD AU 2Posted: July 7th, 2013, 4:51 pm
APDAF wrote:
It's based on the TB-3 and other Soviet 30's aircraft.
IIRC, I have seen no bombers which could fly from europe to america without it being a suicide mission until after WW2..... but you seem to suggest this happened with this aircraft. could you explain? EDIT: as in, If the range for the TB-3 on wikipedia is correct, these aircraft could barely reach iceland from britain, how the hell are you going to los angeles? do you have taken over mexico or something?

Last edited by acelanceloet on July 7th, 2013, 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
APDAF
Post subject: Re: FD AU 2Posted: July 7th, 2013, 4:55 pm
They attacked from bases in Mexico.
(Which I forgot to put in the post.)

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: FD AU 2Posted: July 7th, 2013, 7:29 pm
Very nice additions.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 11 of 50  [ 495 posts ]  Return to “FD Scale Drawings” | Go to page « 19 10 11 12 1350 »

Jump to: