Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 18 of 50  [ 495 posts ]  Go to page « 116 17 18 19 2050 »
Tounushifan
Post subject: Re: FD AU 2Posted: July 30th, 2013, 10:21 am
What about mine?

[Profile] [Quote]
Blackbuck
Post subject: Re: FD AU 2Posted: July 30th, 2013, 10:40 am
More details wouldn't hurt, more detailed panel lines and rivets for instance and maybe smooth out some of the angles on the vertical stabiliser too.

[Profile] [Quote]
Tounushifan
Post subject: Re: FD AU 2Posted: July 30th, 2013, 10:45 am
Blackbuck wrote:
More details wouldn't hurt, more detailed panel lines and rivets for instance and maybe smooth out some of the angles on the vertical stabiliser too.
Yeah I didn't do the silver underbelly, I was tired too. I should really fix that....

But thanks.

[Profile] [Quote]
nighthunter
Post subject: Re: FD AU 2Posted: July 30th, 2013, 4:48 pm
Blackbuck wrote:
If I'm honest I think that they'd look better if they were dressed up like the AP-2 conversions rather than what appears to be bare metal. I'd also ponder about maybe using the waist gun positions for either infrared searchlights or maybe even fixed waist guns a la AC-47s. Finally I imagine you could also get away with slinging 7 round FFAR pods where the HVARs would have once resided under the wings.
Blackbuck,

The A-25K's are not bare metal, but aircraft gray and white, not bare metal, lol. The IR is in the Turret in the nose. There would be the FFAR's mounted on the wings, but I wanted to keep them clean as I can't mount them and make it look correct. I do not know what Librarian has planned for the waist gunner positions, but both your ideas sound feasible. The belly gun area is probably an IR camera for Aftermath/Result photos. I will be doing a SEA scheme as well with the A-25K.

[Profile] [Quote]
Blackbuck
Post subject: Re: FD AU 2Posted: July 30th, 2013, 9:16 pm
Eeeexcellent. I look forward to the next round of results.

[Profile] [Quote]
Erusia Force
Post subject: Re: FD AU 2Posted: August 1st, 2013, 5:10 am
Hey guys, thought I would thrown in the finished version of my little experiment.
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Blackbuck
Post subject: Re: FD AU 2Posted: August 3rd, 2013, 5:03 pm
Something I've been toying with for a while, for another AU rather than Atlantia but hey ho.

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: FD AU 2Posted: August 3rd, 2013, 5:05 pm
is that.... an 767 or something? (I get everything, except for why paveways would be useful, why no harpoons or somilar missiles? also, some flares or chaffs?)

[Profile] [Quote]
Rhade
Post subject: Re: FD AU 2Posted: August 3rd, 2013, 5:17 pm
I have another very important question...

Why pink!? :mrgreen:

[Profile] [Quote]
Blackbuck
Post subject: Re: FD AU 2Posted: August 3rd, 2013, 5:28 pm
@Rhade: The low-viz markings?

@ace: Well firstly, yes a 767, mainly due to the P-8 not having the legs to go to the local supermarket let alone replace Nimrods etc. Secondly anti piracy operations, bombing camps etc in western Africa. Countermeasure dispensers are usually conformally mounted, in this case on the centreline. That said there's nothing stopping someone mounting Terma's countermeasure capable hardpoints on there. Also to my knowledge nobody has drawn up much in the way of ordnance yet other than bombs...

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 18 of 50  [ 495 posts ]  Return to “FD Scale Drawings” | Go to page « 116 17 18 19 2050 »

Jump to: