Moderator: Community Manager
[Locked] [*]  Page 37 of 51  [ 506 posts ]  Go to page « 135 36 37 38 3951 »
Tounushifan
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 5Posted: July 29th, 2013, 4:45 pm
Funny how even though I updated it to a much better version, all you can notice is a wrong alignment of words on an unfinished project.

[Profile]
Rhade
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 5Posted: July 29th, 2013, 5:08 pm
Tounushifan wrote:
Funny how even though I updated it to a much better version, all you can notice is a wrong alignment of words on an unfinished project.
So you have updated it or it is unfinished ? You want to show us step by step change for every pixel ?

[Profile]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 5Posted: July 29th, 2013, 6:18 pm
Tounushifan wrote:
Perhaps that's all he can find wrong with it?

[Profile]
Tounushifan
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 5Posted: July 30th, 2013, 5:37 pm
Well, my Bf-110 armada will arrive sometime tonight. They won't be flops like the Kht-188 (Project A)

[Profile]
Raxar
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 5Posted: July 30th, 2013, 6:59 pm
Great! Looking forward to it! :)

"If people never did silly things nothing intelligent would ever get done." ~Ludwig Wittgenstein

[Profile]
Tounushifan
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 5Posted: July 30th, 2013, 9:06 pm
Thanks. :D

I will have labels on them too, there should be four 110s coming at ya. With the Me-163s it was a real head scratcher on where they were and which of two years it was. With the 110 it's much easier to draw real planes and detail where they were.

[Profile]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 5Posted: July 30th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Tounushifan wrote:
Thanks. :D

I will have labels on them too, there should be four 110s coming at ya. With the Me-163s it was a real head scratcher on where they were and which of two years it was. With the 110 it's much easier to draw real planes and detail where they were.
just post them already. if this was the way that group of yours worked, it is not weird you had frequent updates.
Quote:
update! I am going to post an update tomorrow
UPDATE: I have updated my update about the update
tomorrow: sorry, it was a bit more work then I thought. I will post an update about when it is ready
etc.

[Profile]
Tounushifan
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 5Posted: July 30th, 2013, 9:26 pm
With writing and updating text, that's easy. Rules can be written in a few hours. Basically it's no flaming and no spam, but people like me like to make it complicated. :)

These drawings are art. Rush them and they end up looking like crap, as you may have noticed with the Kht-188 flop. Like I said before, nitpicks just make it better. But don't get too carried away.

[Profile]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 5Posted: July 30th, 2013, 9:31 pm
Tounushifan wrote:
With writing and updating text, that's easy. Rules can be written in a few hours. Basically it's no flaming and no spam, but people like me like to make it complicated. :)

These drawings are art. Rush them and they end up looking like crap, as you may have noticed with the Kht-188 flop. Like I said before, nitpicks just make it better. But don't get too carried away.
I am not saying you should rush your drawings, just that you should post less rubbish and more drawings. if you cannot increase the second, then you have to correct it with the first :P
EDIT: and can I ask one of the moderating team to move this discussion to http://www.shipbucket.com/forums/viewto ... 4&start=30 ? this doesn't belong in this thread, as my single comment has started an discussion that has no place here.

[Profile]
Tounushifan
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 5Posted: July 30th, 2013, 10:04 pm
As you wish.

If you ask me they look awfully similar.

[ img ]

[Profile]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Locked]  Page 37 of 51  [ 506 posts ]  Return to “FD Scale Drawings” | Go to page « 135 36 37 38 3951 »

Jump to: