Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 18 of 52  [ 517 posts ]  Go to page « 116 17 18 19 2052 »
nighthunter
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 8: The Next Generation Easy Search ThrPosted: March 23rd, 2014, 3:17 am
ROTFLM6O!

[Profile] [Quote]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 8: The Next Generation Easy Search ThrPosted: March 23rd, 2014, 8:56 am
Here's the fixed ones
[ img ]
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Hood
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 8: The Next Generation Easy Search ThrPosted: March 23rd, 2014, 10:45 am
WOW! :shock:

So much good stuff added here in the last week.
The Beaufighter series takes the podium-winning position this week I think. Its nice to see the Su-33s and the redrawn Su-34 and the nice Chinese Gladiator. Good work guys!

Super-Darings
Never-Were British Aircraft

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 8: The Next Generation Easy Search ThrPosted: March 23rd, 2014, 1:54 pm
Thank You Hood! :D
But this week is not over for me yet! ;)

Since we are at Sukhois...
One requested by Garlicdesign. For many years the mainstay of Soviet air defence interceptor force - Su-15 (and STOVL technology demonstrator based on it).
Note: most (reliable) sources give the length of basic models as 20,54m without pitot tube - which created problem with establishing where exactly it ends (or begins, depending on point of view ;) ). I hope I managed to scale it properly but... :roll:

Soviet Union (Russia), Sukhoi Su-15
[ img ]
[ img ]

Ukraine, Sukhoi Su-15
[ img ]

Soviet Union (Russia), Sukhoi T-58VD (Su-15VD)
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 8: The Next Generation Easy Search ThrPosted: March 23rd, 2014, 3:38 pm
Great drawings!

Only nitpicking beign that the VVS actually didn't use the plane, instead it was one of the main aircraft types of PVO (which was completely seperate military branch in Soviet Union)

[Profile] [Quote]
pegasus206
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 8: The Next Generation Easy Search ThrPosted: March 23rd, 2014, 4:23 pm
I must say realy great work this week guys . Keep it comming. :D

Best Regards,
Aart.

Projects:

The Kingdom of Rochfort in FD

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 8: The Next Generation Easy Search ThrPosted: March 23rd, 2014, 4:34 pm
@Gollevainen
Ooops! :oops:
I know that they were used by PVOS (except that camouflaged one - few were in 1980s transferred to Frontal Aviation, though that wasn't really the best idea). That's how it ends when you're so happy with finishing the drawings themselves, that you just want putting them on template to be done as quickly as possible. :lol:
Now it's corrected (refresh may be needed to see it).

[Profile] [Quote]
seeker36340
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 8: The Next Generation Easy Search ThrPosted: March 23rd, 2014, 4:46 pm
Never saw one in camo. Very impressive.

[Profile] [Quote]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 8: The Next Generation Easy Search ThrPosted: March 23rd, 2014, 5:22 pm
Quote:
That's how it ends when you're so happy with finishing the drawings themselves, that you just want putting them on template to be done as quickly as possible. :lol:
yea i can relate :roll:
Quote:
which created problem with establishing where exactly it ends (or begins, depending on point of view ;) ). I hope I managed to scale it properly but.
Also came to my mind that I use to scale the planes along the wingspan when ever that is possible (that means you have a scheme with the topview in same scale as the sideview) Length of the planes seems to be quite proplematic measure since no one really gives any actuall data of what point to where its measured.

[Profile] [Quote]
Caddaric79
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 8: The Next Generation Easy Search ThrPosted: March 23rd, 2014, 5:44 pm
I see it's Sukhoi week :)
Some Hercules now :

RC-130A, photo-mapping aircraft
[ img ]

C-130A-II, modifications for electronic reconnaissance
[ img ]

C-130B-II, modifications for electronic reconnaissance
[ img ]

EC-130E(ABCCC) Airborne Battlefield Command / Control Center with avionics upgrades
[ img ]

EC-130E(CL) Senior Hunter, electronic reconnaissance aircraft for ANG
[ img ]

EC-130E(RR) Commando Solo, electronic reconnaissance aircraft
[ img ]

EC-130E(RR) Commando Solo II, upgraded electronic reconnaissance aircraft
[ img ]

EC-130H Compass Call, offensive counter-information and electronic attack aircraft
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 18 of 52  [ 517 posts ]  Return to “FD Scale Drawings” | Go to page « 116 17 18 19 2052 »

Jump to: