Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 7 of 9  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page « 15 6 7 8 9 »
eswube
Post subject: Re: FD Scale master lists - comments threadPosted: February 10th, 2016, 7:26 pm
Btw. this thread is for comments related to lists of FD works already done, not to make claims or comment about these claims. :P

[Profile] [Quote]
Archivist
Post subject: Re: FD Scale master lists - comments threadPosted: March 2nd, 2016, 10:07 pm
Lists updated for 01 January - 29 February 2016.

Also, the lists of Yugoslav vehicles and aircraft were moved to separate posts. Until now they were listed under "smaller European manufacturers", but thanks to fantastic work made by MarKhan and Nestin, amount of Yugoslav entries is too large to consider it "minor". ;)
Thanks Mates! Great work!

And as a reminder: please, don't make by accident any comments there. For comments about the "master lists" is this thread.

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: FD Scale master lists - comments threadPosted: March 2nd, 2016, 10:21 pm
fantastic work

[Profile] [Quote]
Charybdis
Post subject: Re: FD Scale master lists - comments threadPosted: March 3rd, 2016, 4:20 am
This really is a great thing you do. If I can help at all, drop me a line.

[Profile] [Quote]
Archivist
Post subject: Re: FD Scale master lists - comments threadPosted: May 8th, 2016, 5:31 pm
Lists updated for 01 March - 30 April 2016.

[Profile] [Quote]
Archivist
Post subject: Re: FD Scale master lists - comments threadPosted: July 9th, 2016, 9:04 pm
Lists updated for 01 May - 30 June 2016.

(On Saturday evening, what the... :roll: )

[Profile] [Quote]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: FD Scale master lists - comments threadPosted: September 14th, 2016, 11:52 pm
Guys let's just take a moment to thank Mr. Eswube for the outstanding work he has done here. I spent most of my time working on SB scale stuff (except recently it seems) and have never fully appreciated the thoroughness of these threads that eswube has been maintaining. Really excellent work!

[Profile] [Quote]
reytuerto
Post subject: Re: FD Scale master lists - comments threadPosted: September 15th, 2016, 2:16 am
I agree! Is an astonishing hard work done almost in silence. And all the archives are shown in an impecable order. Bravo, and thanks!

[Profile] [Quote]
Novice
Post subject: Re: FD Scale master lists - comments threadPosted: September 15th, 2016, 10:18 pm
A very loud round of applause to the Archivist, a.k.a Eswube. Without his thorough dedication to put things in order here... well the FD scale threads would be a mess. So, thank you, again, Eswube :)

"Never fear to try on something new. Remember that the Titanic was built by professionals, and the Ark by an amateur"

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: FD Scale master lists - comments threadPosted: September 18th, 2016, 9:00 am
Thanks Mates! :oops: :D
I am also collecting the pictures themselves, but that's bit different matter.
I need to update current additions. It's been a while since last batch. :roll:

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 7 of 9  [ 83 posts ]  Return to “FD Scale Drawings” | Go to page « 15 6 7 8 9 »

Jump to: