Moderator: Community Manager
[Locked] [*]  Page 26 of 50  [ 499 posts ]  Go to page « 124 25 26 27 2850 »
Morten812
Post subject: Re: FD scale aircrafts 11Posted: May 13th, 2015, 12:17 pm
eswube wrote:

Also, I'd like to announce something (I informed few of You about that intent already several weeks ago).
I feel I become too much posessive about my FD works - things I "claimed"/"planned"/"wanted" (and get annoyed when someone else does them :roll: ) - and generally too much of an a***ole about that, as well as an obstacle for many people to draw what they want, so for the good of the Forum (and everyone's feelings) I decided to take a break from making new drawings in FD scale for an indefinite period (although I'm going to remain active in the Forum, of course 8-) ).
Now, I don't want it to sound to dramatic - it's not a "I'm not going to draw FD-scale aircraft ever again!" type of declaration. Not at all. I'm sure I will draw more FD-scale aircraft in the future (either because I'll fancy so, or maybe I'll start some AU, or maybe somebody will ask me directly to draw something etc.) :lol:
Only that it rather won't be a particularly near future.
That means that everything I claimed, declared intent of drawing in the future or promised to somebody (with certain exceptions promised to Naixoterk, but he knows that) is now up for grabs.
With two small exceptions, though - I still would like to finish the Polish Wings some day, and I hope to add more East German never-weres, so I'd be grateful if nobody would touch them, at least without asking, and at the very least not to post them in these ("my") threads. ;)

In the meantime my presence on Shipbucket will concentrate on drawing ships (well, I guess it's not a bad idea, given the name of this Forum, isn't it? ;) ) and continued "technical" work regarding FD-scale sub-forum - collecting files for upload, keeping the Master Lists etc. (and of course being a pain in the lower part of the back for some of those of You who post their works in FD Forum ;) :P )

P.S. Anyone interested in finishing An-124 and Tu-160 started looong time ago by Guillermo2312?
Particularly Cplnew83 or Radome? (Members whose usernames begin with letter "Z" and end up with "30" need not apply, sorry)
Will miss your SD-scale drawings...

Morten Jensen
Randers
Denmark

Traffic Manager

[Profile]
Skyder2598
Post subject: Re: FD scale aircrafts 11Posted: May 13th, 2015, 3:39 pm
@Eswube: :shock: simply amazing, very good work :)

Thanks for the possitive feedback ;)
Changed some things, see original post:
nighthunter wrote:
...the windows look grayscale, and don't follow the style rules for FD vehicles and aircraft...

done, hope it's better now (like the gray ones more but I will take te "right" colour for real designs in future... ;) )
Radome wrote:
And you forgot the contry of origin in name line :)
also added, thanks for noticing

Also I came up with a new drawing:
Junkers Ju 86
[ img ]

technical specifications:
length: 17,6m
wingspan: 22,5m
high: 4,7m

take-off weight: 7700-8200kg
max speed: 325km/h
max high: 6800m
range: 2000km

crew: 4

Hope you like it ;)

~~Normerr~~FD stuff~~

[Profile]
Radome
Post subject: Re: FD scale aircrafts 11Posted: May 13th, 2015, 4:35 pm
Beautiful. great work.
only one thing, if you didnt draw the wheels no need to draw the wheel circle :)

[Profile]
Naixoterk
Post subject: Re: FD scale aircrafts 11Posted: May 13th, 2015, 5:42 pm
Skyder2598 wrote:
@Eswube: :shock: simply amazing, very good work :)

Thanks for the possitive feedback ;)
Changed some things, see original post:
nighthunter wrote:
...the windows look grayscale, and don't follow the style rules for FD vehicles and aircraft...

done, hope it's better now (like the gray ones more but I will take te "right" colour for real designs in future... ;) )
Radome wrote:
And you forgot the contry of origin in name line :)
also added, thanks for noticing

Also I came up with a new drawing:
Junkers Ju 86
[ img ]

technical specifications:
length: 17,6m
wingspan: 22,5m
high: 4,7m

take-off weight: 7700-8200kg
max speed: 325km/h
max high: 6800m
range: 2000km

crew: 4

Hope you like it ;)
You could have read my signature before starting it couldn't you?

Dornier Do.17/Do.215
    Heinkel He.79
    Junkers Ju.52
    Junkers J.I
Repainting:
  • Grumman F4F Wildcat/Grumman G-36
    Caproni Ca.135bis

[Profile]
Imperialist
Post subject: Re: FD scale aircrafts 11Posted: May 13th, 2015, 6:15 pm
Naixoterk wrote:
Well he wouldn't be the first with that problem :oops: How far is your progress on the Junkers 86? I think you might as well finish it because knowing your drawings there will be a lot more variety in the way of variants and color schemes which is always a pleasure to see! ;)

Germany AU Thread
Luft '46 Thread

List of Aircraft with Acquired Data (Updated)
http://www.shipbucket.com/forums/viewto ... 80#p123956

[Profile]
Naixoterk
Post subject: Re: FD scale aircrafts 11Posted: May 13th, 2015, 6:28 pm
Imperialist wrote:
Naixoterk wrote:
Well he wouldn't be the first with that problem :oops: How far is your progress on the Junkers 86? I think you might as well finish it because knowing your drawings there will be a lot more variety in the way of variants and color schemes which is always a pleasure to see! ;)

Pretty advanced i'd say:

[ img ]
[ img ]
[ img ]

Dornier Do.17/Do.215
    Heinkel He.79
    Junkers Ju.52
    Junkers J.I
Repainting:
  • Grumman F4F Wildcat/Grumman G-36
    Caproni Ca.135bis

[Profile]
eswube
Post subject: Re: FD scale aircrafts 11Posted: May 13th, 2015, 6:35 pm
Thanks for the kind words about MD-80/-90 family. :)

@Imperialist
Avro Jetliner, Avro Shackleton, Bell P-63 Kingcobra, Bloch 175, De Havilland Comet (model 4C already done by Clonecommander6454), Dornier Do-24, post-war airliners and transport aircraft... (and possibly something more I already managed to forget :roll: )

@TimothyC
Wow! Great coincidence. I'm glad You like it! :)

@Hood
Yeah, I guess that indeed I will be back in saddle in some time. And I've already saw these new findings on Secretprojects, that's why I mentioned that option. ;)
Btw. I'm toying a bit with an idea of starting drawing aircraft in some different scale, but for now it's just a vague thought... ;)

I was going to write something about that Ju-86 situation, but it seems that Naixoterk has already explained it for himself. ;)

[Profile]
Imperialist
Post subject: Re: FD scale aircrafts 11Posted: May 13th, 2015, 6:50 pm
Naixoterk wrote:
Imperialist wrote:
Naixoterk wrote:
Pretty advanced i'd say:
-snip-
It's...it's so beautiful :cry:
eswube wrote:
Thanks for the kind words about MD-80/-90 family. :)

@Imperialist
Avro Jetliner, Avro Shackleton, Bell P-63 Kingcobra, Bloch 175, De Havilland Comet (model 4C already done by Clonecommander6454), Dornier Do-24, post-war airliners and transport aircraft... (and possibly something more I already managed to forget :roll: )
The Kingcobra is tempting, but I think I'll finish the crapton of Me 262 (at ~90-100!), He 280 (almost done!), He 219, Ar 240/440 (almost done!), He 177 (getting there...), Ta 154 (almost done!), Hs 129, He 343 (almost done reworking!), Do 17/215/217, Do 335, He 162 and the various ones I need to rework. I'll start up with a vengeance once again after finals are over in 2 weeks (ho boy do I have my work cut out for me... :? )

Germany AU Thread
Luft '46 Thread

[Profile]
eswube
Post subject: Re: FD scale aircrafts 11Posted: May 13th, 2015, 7:01 pm
@Imperialist
I'm really looking forward to see some of these (like Me-262 or Hs-129 ;) ). Btw. is the Do-17/-215 advanced, as I think Naixoterk was interested in that too?
(Naixoterk asked once about materials on these, so I'd like to know if there's a point in searching for them :lol: )

[Profile]
Imperialist
Post subject: Re: FD scale aircrafts 11Posted: May 13th, 2015, 7:16 pm
eswube wrote:
@Imperialist
I'm really looking forward to see some of these (like Me-262 or Hs-129 ;) ). Btw. is the Do-17/-215 advanced, as I think Naixoterk was interested in that too?
Sadly no it's not :( just a basic outline of a few variants, he can gladly take over those! Sources I have are plentily available -points to signature- :lol:

P.S: Here's another teaser to keep you happy :P
[ img ]

Germany AU Thread
Luft '46 Thread

[Profile]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Locked]  Page 26 of 50  [ 499 posts ]  Return to “FD Scale Drawings” | Go to page « 124 25 26 27 2850 »

Jump to: