Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ] 
waritem
Post subject: Baltische Landeswehr und Baltische FliegertruppenPosted: October 26th, 2016, 2:54 pm
The exellent "Design Study II/30 - Light Battleship Riga" from DG_Alpha, reminded me that i was also working on the United Baltic Duchy.

Some may have noticed the aircraft i've posted a year ago in the "FD AU 3" topic.
So as said before:
"In this time-line the Baltic Landwehr defeated Estonian forces at the Battle of Cēsis in June 1919. Allied with the "Special Russian Corps" of General Pavel Bermont-Avalov, they then succeeded in both push the Soviets out of Latvia and invade Estonia.

Concerned about the soviet threat the Allies recognized the United Baltic Duchy to create a buffer state. In 1920 (better say 1921....) the treaty of Maisons-Laffitte imposed no limits to the Baltic Landwehr concerning its size and the type or quantity of weapons, but all engines, guns, and ammunitions must be provided either by France or England. Local manufacture except for ammunitions was forbidden. This was supposed to insure that the Baltic armed forces could not turn against the allies (and markets for French and British industry…..)."

I was waiting to create all the background story, but now i feel the need to post what i've done so far.

Cf: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=7383

Fighters:
[ img ]
[ img ]
Scout:
[ img ]
Heavy bombers:
[ img ]
[ img ]
Dive bomber:
[ img ]

Armoured fighting vehicle:
[ img ]

More to come........

JE SUIS CHARLIE

Last edited by waritem on October 27th, 2016, 4:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
Novice
Post subject: Re: Baltische Landeswehr und Baltische FliegertruppenPosted: October 26th, 2016, 8:09 pm
Re-post as all images don't show. It is probably due to the fact that you haven't used Dropbox public folder.

"Never fear to try on something new. Remember that the Titanic was built by professionals, and the Ark by an amateur"

[Profile] [Quote]
waritem
Post subject: Re: Baltische Landeswehr und Baltische FliegertruppenPosted: October 27th, 2016, 6:40 am
Oups!
That was the first time i use dropbox for this purpose (i usually use photobucket)
As i checked the preview on my computer before i submitted it , i thaught it was working......................

Hope it's better now.

JE SUIS CHARLIE

[Profile] [Quote]
Novice
Post subject: Re: Baltische Landeswehr und Baltische FliegertruppenPosted: October 27th, 2016, 9:57 pm
Now that the images are showing, I'm not sure if all of these aircraft are of the same time span, but on the other hand it's an AU so anything can go.
Camouflage on the dive bomber and the armored truck looks like it has taken years to do. Very unique, though.

"Never fear to try on something new. Remember that the Titanic was built by professionals, and the Ark by an amateur"

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ]  Return to “FD Scale Drawings”

Jump to: