Moderator: Community Manager
[Locked] [*]  Page 31 of 55  [ 548 posts ]  Go to page « 129 30 31 32 3355 »
eswube
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicles 10Posted: November 12th, 2017, 10:47 am
Nice.

[Profile]
rundrewrun99
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicles 10Posted: November 15th, 2017, 10:32 pm
Here is some stuff I did while hopped up on inspiration, fascination, motivation, and most importantly, caffeine.
Samochód pancerny wz. 29
[ img ]
Leichter Kampfwagen II/Stridsvagn m/21-29
[ img ]

[Profile]
rundrewrun99
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicles 10Posted: November 16th, 2017, 2:24 am
Forgot that I did this as well, I have been recently rather fascinated by the concept of tanks with the engine in the front of the vehicle (like on the Israeli Merkava tank), and have been doing some light research into the concept. If you guys have any resources or research of your own that you are willing to know, well, drop me a line! Until then, have this glorious vehicle designed by Franco's government during the Spanish Civil War (the vehicle is the glorious one, not Franco. **** him), the Verdeja Light Tank!
Armed with the Spanish 45/44mm Mark I, it is heavily influenced by the Soviet T-26. The main cannon was flanked by two MG-13 machine guns. There are two things about this tank that really stand out to me. The first thing, of course, is the engine placement, where the engine is located next to the driver in the front of the tank. Later on this will contribute to crew survival rates, what with a giant hunk of metal blocking anything that does penetrate the hull armor. The second thing that stands out about the Verdeja tank is its incredibly low profile, which was more of a commonality of light tanks. Anyway, here she is!
[ img ]

[Profile]
Hood
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicles 10Posted: November 16th, 2017, 10:28 am
Very nice additions.

Super-Darings
Never-Were British Aircraft

[Profile]
odysseus1980
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicles 10Posted: November 16th, 2017, 12:06 pm
Again learned something today (actually I read the text yesterday, but was not able to comment). Very interesting tank design, which fell victim of cirvumstances, not its flaws.

[Profile]
rundrewrun99
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicles 10Posted: November 16th, 2017, 8:27 pm
Thanks! If anyone has any more front-engined tank designs that they want to throw at me, I would be most appreciative!

[Profile]
Toxic Loki
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicles 10Posted: November 18th, 2017, 6:20 pm
rundrewrun99 wrote: *
Forgot that I did this as well, I have been recently rather fascinated by the concept of tanks with the engine in the front of the vehicle (like on the Israeli Merkava tank), and have been doing some light research into the concept. If you guys have any resources or research of your own that you are willing to know, well, drop me a line! Until then, have this glorious vehicle designed by Franco's government during the Spanish Civil War (the vehicle is the glorious one, not Franco. **** him), the Verdeja Light Tank!
Armed with the Spanish 45/44mm Mark I, it is heavily influenced by the Soviet T-26. The main cannon was flanked by two MG-13 machine guns. There are two things about this tank that really stand out to me. The first thing, of course, is the engine placement, where the engine is located next to the driver in the front of the tank. Later on this will contribute to crew survival rates, what with a giant hunk of metal blocking anything that does penetrate the hull armor. The second thing that stands out about the Verdeja tank is its incredibly low profile, which was more of a commonality of light tanks. Anyway, here she is!
[ img ]
Thanks for add the verdeja tank!! it's a very rare project but i was waiting for see it in SB!! Very good job!!

[Profile]
rundrewrun99
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicles 10Posted: November 18th, 2017, 8:47 pm
Toxic Loki wrote: *
rundrewrun99 wrote: *
[ img ]
Thanks for add the verdeja tank!! it's a very rare project but i was waiting for see it in SB!! Very good job!!
You are most certainly welcome :D! If you have any more rarities and novelties that you want to see in an SB scale, don't forget to throw them my way!

[Profile]
reytuerto
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicles 10Posted: November 19th, 2017, 3:45 pm
Hi, good morning:

Nice set of armoured vehicles! Specially your Verdeja!

Well, now again in my "comfort zone" ;) , but with a slightly more modern artillery: This is the German heavy howitzer Morser 18, a 210 mm caliber weapon, firing a useful HE 260 pounder round.
[ img ]
It was an useful weapon, very steady and precise thanks to a dual recoil system. Here is depicted as it was in the Western Front in May-June 1940, and in the dunkelgelb drab of 1943, during the Wehrmacht´s retreat in Ukraine. It was the basis for the 170 mm long range gun. Cheers.

Notes: The first model, the one in dunkelgrau, had a slightly modified non-historical wheels (I was unable to draw a decent 10 legs wheel :? ). My appologies.

[Profile]
eswube
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicles 10Posted: November 19th, 2017, 4:01 pm
Nice work!

[Profile]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Locked]  Page 31 of 55  [ 548 posts ]  Return to “FD Scale Drawings” | Go to page « 129 30 31 32 3355 »

Jump to: