Moderator: Community Manager
[Locked] [*]  Page 26 of 56  [ 554 posts ]  Go to page « 124 25 26 27 2856 »
eswube
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 14Posted: April 19th, 2017, 7:42 pm
Thanks for kind words! :)
Problem is, that although there are numerous photos of these aircraft, the detailed and reliable drawings are bit different matter - while drawing them I noticed numerous differences and who knows what I did not noticed.

And here's the promised C-295.
This time I decided to add the Polish ones too, although relevant part of Polish Wings hasn't been posted yet, in order to keep them all together.

EADS CASA C-295 (Spain, Algeria, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, Finland, Ghana, Indonesia, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Mali, Mexico, Oman, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Saudi Arabia, Thailand, Uzbekistan, Vietnam)
[ img ]
[ img ]
[ img ]
[ img ]
[ img ]
[ img ]
[ img ]
[ img ]

[Profile]
odysseus1980
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 14Posted: April 19th, 2017, 7:59 pm
Did not knew that water bomber derivative of C-295 exists.

[Profile]
BB1987
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 14Posted: April 19th, 2017, 8:14 pm
Excellent, just like the 235! :D

(nitpick: the last image -indonesia through vietnam- has the file label looking a little messy, it appears the -295 and -235 texts are overlapping)

-Koko Kyouwakoku (Republic of Koko)
-Koko's carrier-based aircrafts of WWII
-Koko Kaiun Yuso Kaisha - KoKaYu Line (Koko AU spinoff)
-Koko - Civil Aviation

[Profile]
eswube
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 14Posted: April 20th, 2017, 7:56 pm
Thanks!

A small, quick addition.
Aerotec A-122 Uirapuru was a light training aircraft developed for Brazilian Air Force (where it was designated T-23) in the 1960s. 155 were built, mostly for the FAB, but some were sold on civilian market and small number was exported to other Latin American air forces.

Aerotec T-122 (T-23) Uirapuru (Brazil, Bolivia, Paraguay)
[ img ]
[ img ]

In the late 1970s a follow-on A-132 Tangara was developed for FAB (with intended designation T-17) and flown in 1981, but eventually only Bolivia purchased 6 of them in early 1980s.

Aerotec T-132 (T-17) Tangara (Uirapuru II) (Brazil, Bolivia)
[ img ]

[Profile]
BB1987
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 14Posted: April 20th, 2017, 11:32 pm
Nice little plane :)

From me, some more old-gone Pan-Am stuff, the L-1011-500, clipper golden eagle:
[ img ]

-Koko Kyouwakoku (Republic of Koko)
-Koko's carrier-based aircrafts of WWII
-Koko Kaiun Yuso Kaisha - KoKaYu Line (Koko AU spinoff)
-Koko - Civil Aviation

[Profile]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 14Posted: April 21st, 2017, 5:00 am
Great additions guys.

[Profile]
Hood
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 14Posted: April 21st, 2017, 7:49 am
Great additions guys.
The C-295 series is another really nice series, what makes these I think is eswube's attention to detail in the liveries and colour schemes, the shades seem spot on and even the smaller lettering is well drawn and legible, not to mention the myraid of national markings too.

Super-Darings
Never-Were British Aircraft

[Profile]
gral
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 14Posted: April 21st, 2017, 12:53 pm
eswube wrote: *
Thanks!

A small, quick addition.
Aerotec A-122 Uirapuru was a light training aircraft developed for Brazilian Air Force (where it was designated T-23) in the 1960s. 155 were built, mostly for the FAB, but some were sold on civilian market and small number was exported to other Latin American air forces.
Most(if not all) of the surplus T-23s were sold to civilian flight schools in Brazil in the late 80's/very early 90's as well - the flying school my brother learned to fly in 1990 had both the civilian A-122Bs and former Air Force T-23s(2 and 3 of each, respectively, IIRC). 5 years ago they were still using them, not sure whether they still do. The "Zarapas" were largely superceded by Argentinean Aero Boero A-115s in the early 90's in Brazilian flight schools - my brother hated them, especially since he was an instructor in the same flight school by then, and instructor visibility in the Boeros is poor, as well as being tricky to land with a side wind.

[Profile]
eswube
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 14Posted: April 21st, 2017, 8:04 pm
Thanks! :)

@Hood
Problem is: I strongly dislike (consider it an euphemism for stronger word) doing liveries and colour schemes. I just like to see them done - and because nobody would do them for me the way I like, in amount I like etc. ( ;) ;) ) - I have to do them myself. :(

@Gral
Thank You for this postscript to my entry.

And another small addition with a Brazilian trainer.
Neiva T-25 Universal is a military basic trainer developed in 1960s, used mostly by Brazilian air force academy but also (with hardpoints) for forward air control and counterinsurgency duties (in this role it has been replaced by Tucano and Super Tucano). 189 were produced, including small number for Bolivia, Chile and Paraguay.

Neiva T-25 Universal (Brazil, Bolivia, Chile, Paraguay)
[ img ]
[ img ]

P.S. In case anyone was wondering why I'm suddenly drawing these small planes - I just finished one megaproject (DC-3's) and before I return to another megaproject (ongoing work with Polish Wings) I just needed a short respite with something on a smaller scale. ;)

[Profile]
eswube
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 14Posted: April 22nd, 2017, 12:25 pm
And here's another small one.

ENAER T-35 Pillán is a basic trainer designed by Piper company for Chile air force (as PA-28 and based on elements of PA-32) and first flown in 1981. 154 were made for Chile, Spain (where it's designated E.26 Tamiz) and number of Latin American air forces. Also a turboprop version was developed.

ENAER T-35 Pillan (Chile, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Panama, Paraguay, Spain)
[ img ]
[ img ]

[Profile]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Locked]  Page 26 of 56  [ 554 posts ]  Return to “FD Scale Drawings” | Go to page « 124 25 26 27 2856 »

Jump to: