[Locked] [*]  Page 22 of 56  [ 554 posts ]  Go to page « 120 21 22 23 2456 »
Author Message
eswube
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 14Posted: April 9th, 2017, 6:43 pm
Offline
Posts: 9419
Joined: June 15th, 2011, 8:31 am
Excellent additions.


Top
[Profile]
RaspingLeech
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 14Posted: April 9th, 2017, 7:45 pm
Offline
User avatar
Posts: 201
Joined: December 8th, 2015, 8:07 pm
Contact: Website
I'm liking those Fa 223s, great work

_________________
DeviantArt


Top
[Profile]
Hood
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 14Posted: April 10th, 2017, 7:36 am
Offline
Posts: 6427
Joined: July 31st, 2010, 10:07 am
Nice additions again DP, though I think you first posted the S-76 some time ago.

_________________
Hood's Worklist
English Electric Canberra FD
Interwar RN Capital Ships
Super-Darings
Never-Were British Aircraft


Top
[Profile]
darthpanda
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 14Posted: April 10th, 2017, 11:05 am
Offline
User avatar
Posts: 2643
Joined: July 28th, 2010, 2:14 pm
Location: HOLLAND!!!!!!!
Contact: Website
Hood wrote: *
Nice additions again DP, though I think you first posted the S-76 some time ago.
Really? I though I only posted Royal Hong Kong Auxiliary Air Force version.

_________________
Worklist:
- ROCAF
- RHKAAF / HKGFS

天佑義民


Top
[Profile]
darthpanda
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 14Posted: April 10th, 2017, 8:00 pm
Offline
User avatar
Posts: 2643
Joined: July 28th, 2010, 2:14 pm
Location: HOLLAND!!!!!!!
Contact: Website
Westland Lynx - Netherlands

_________________
Worklist:
- ROCAF
- RHKAAF / HKGFS

天佑義民


Last edited by darthpanda on April 17th, 2017, 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
[Profile]
Hood
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 14Posted: April 11th, 2017, 7:36 am
Offline
Posts: 6427
Joined: July 31st, 2010, 10:07 am
I think you did an S-76A, I have a blank version of it in my files.

The Lynx looks great, have you any more variants in the pipeline?

_________________
Hood's Worklist
English Electric Canberra FD
Interwar RN Capital Ships
Super-Darings
Never-Were British Aircraft


Top
[Profile]
darthpanda
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 14Posted: April 11th, 2017, 9:42 am
Offline
User avatar
Posts: 2643
Joined: July 28th, 2010, 2:14 pm
Location: HOLLAND!!!!!!!
Contact: Website
Hood wrote: *
I think you did an S-76A, I have a blank version of it in my files.

The Lynx looks great, have you any more variants in the pipeline?
The British and German version is in the pipeline, unless someone have special request.

_________________
Worklist:
- ROCAF
- RHKAAF / HKGFS

天佑義民


Top
[Profile]
Morten812
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 14Posted: April 11th, 2017, 1:10 pm
Offline
Posts: 271
Joined: September 16th, 2011, 7:02 am
Location: Denmark
Contact: Website
darthpanda wrote: *
Hood wrote: *
I think you did an S-76A, I have a blank version of it in my files.

The Lynx looks great, have you any more variants in the pipeline?
The British and German version is in the pipeline, unless someone have special request.
Denmark?

_________________
Morten812

Morten Jensen
Randers
Denmark

Traffic Manager


Top
[Profile]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 14Posted: April 11th, 2017, 1:44 pm
Online
User avatar
Posts: 8412
Joined: December 15th, 2010, 10:13 pm
Location: Behind you, looking at you with my mustache!
Morten812 wrote: *
darthpanda wrote: *
Hood wrote: *
I think you did an S-76A, I have a blank version of it in my files.

The Lynx looks great, have you any more variants in the pipeline?
The British and German version is in the pipeline, unless someone have special request.
Denmark?
Norway?


Top
[Profile]
eswube
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 14Posted: April 12th, 2017, 5:25 pm
Offline
Posts: 9419
Joined: June 15th, 2011, 8:31 am
Have You considered doing army version as well?


Top
[Profile]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Locked]  Page 22 of 56  [ 554 posts ]  Return to “FD Scale Drawings” | Go to page « 120 21 22 23 2456 »

Jump to: 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: TimothyC and 32 guests


The team | Delete all board cookies | All times are UTC


Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
[ GZIP: Off ]