Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 20 of 51  [ 504 posts ]  Go to page « 118 19 20 21 2251 »
rifleman2
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicles 11Posted: December 30th, 2018, 11:41 am
change the label on the M110 as it says M107 UK Kuwait 1991

[Profile] [Quote]
Hood
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicles 11Posted: December 30th, 2018, 12:50 pm
And all these have been saved as JPEGs too!
But nice work overall.

Super-Darings
Never-Were British Aircraft

[Profile] [Quote]
reytuerto
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicles 11Posted: December 30th, 2018, 12:52 pm
Hi, Eswube! It is true, many details of the soviet gun are plainly done. Specially in the trails and shield (I know that the left side of the shield has 2 observation ports, but I am unable to say that is the same in the right side). Unfortunatelly I only have one reference drawing (very scarce of details) and far focused photographs. I hope, if I am able to get more source pictures, be able to improve this drawing. Thanks and cheers... And have an excelent new year!
I will fix the label before the next year, thanks rifeman!
In jpg? I will check it once again! I Have them in my archives in png! Thanks, Hood.

PS: It is already fixed!, together with some retouches in the arrangement of the spade. Have a merry New Year, fellow bucketeers! :D

[Profile] [Quote]
Albert1099
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicles 11Posted: January 3rd, 2019, 3:39 am
Another one for y'all, this time it is actually built but it is not on service yet.

BMP-1AM Basurmanin(BMP-1 + Modified BTR-80A Turret)
[ img ]

BMP-1 and BTR-80A Turret by Glorfindel, Turret modifications are made by me.

Based on these:
[ img ]
(Fitted on BMP-2 but you get the point)
[ img ]

Sent 'em running to the huts!"

[Profile] [Quote]
reytuerto
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicles 11Posted: January 3rd, 2019, 1:23 pm
Excelent addition!

[Profile] [Quote]
Caddaric79
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicles 11Posted: January 4th, 2019, 1:03 am
My two cents.
Difference between BMP-1 and BMP-2 is the diameter of the turret and therefore the number of hatch doors on the back of the frame. What you show as a BMP-2 is actually the BMP-1AM as presented by Uralvagonzavod.

[Profile] [Quote]
Albert1099
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicles 11Posted: January 7th, 2019, 1:29 pm
Caddaric79 wrote: *
My two cents.
Difference between BMP-1 and BMP-2 is the diameter of the turret and therefore the number of hatch doors on the back of the frame. What you show as a BMP-2 is actually the BMP-1AM as presented by Uralvagonzavod.
Ok, I'll make another one with the actual BMP-2 base, I intended to recreate the first reference picture I had, sorry for the mistake.

Sent 'em running to the huts!"

[Profile] [Quote]
Nestin
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicles 11Posted: January 7th, 2019, 5:46 pm
Hello every one, here is the TAM 110 T7 4x4 military truck. It was produced by TAM factory from city of Maribor (nowdays Slovenia) from 1976 until 1991. It was developed as 1,5 tons 4x4 off-road truck for the needs of Yugoslav People's Army. It was mass introduced with it as standard vehicle for transport of 12 infantry troops and towing of lighter artillery and anti-aircraft artillery weapons. Standard variant had canvas roof both for cabin and cargo bed.

[ img ]

There were also several specialized versions of TAM 110 T7, as ambulance vehicle known as S-4 which could carry 4 lying patients and 3-4 sitting patients ore 2 lying patients and 4-5 sitting patients, up to 8-9 sitting patients.

[ img ]

The TAM 110 T7 was also used for mobile NBC lab known as AL-RH.

[ img ]

It was also used for mobile radio relay station RRS-200-2.

[ img ]

The version with additional cab and crane known as TAM 110 T7 HAK 4,5 was used by aviation ground crews for transportation of aircraft ammunition.

[ img ]

Minibus version is known as TAM 110 A5.

[ img ]

The armored version of this truck, known as "Ris" (lynx) was created during the late 90's conflicts at Kosovo by Yugoslav Army and Serbian police special units as need to protect it's troops from ambushes often set on road by Albanian separatist insurgents. Today those armored vehicles are still used by Serbian Gendarmery and Serbian Army.

[ img ]

The fire fighter versions of TAM 110 T7 are made for civil fire services, as off road fire fighting vehicles. There were two versions, the fire rescue equipment truck and wildland water tender with water cannon.

[ img ]

[ img ]

Last edited by Nestin on February 25th, 2019, 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
Caddaric79
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicles 11Posted: January 7th, 2019, 6:40 pm
Splendid job Nestin, I really enjoy it.
Albert1099 wrote: *
Caddaric79 wrote: *
My two cents.
Ok, I'll make another one with the actual BMP-2 base, I intended to recreate the first reference picture I had, sorry for the mistake.
I think your first attempt is not wrong (I doubt the BPPU turret fit very well on a BMP-2 basket).
The only mistake is about the picture you show, the modernized fenders are not relevant to discern BMP-1 and BMP-2 frame nowadays.

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicles 11Posted: January 8th, 2019, 7:43 pm
Fantastic series Nestin! Looking forward to see more! :)

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 20 of 51  [ 504 posts ]  Return to “FD Scale Drawings” | Go to page « 118 19 20 21 2251 »

Jump to: