Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 2 of 3  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 »
Andrzej1
Post subject: Re: [Personal Designs] Red Alert 3 units. FD ScalePosted: February 26th, 2019, 1:21 am
Amazing! Keep drawing! :)

[Profile] [Quote]
Farooqbhai007
Post subject: Re: [Personal Designs] Red Alert 3 units. FD ScalePosted: February 26th, 2019, 5:07 pm
Nice , keep up the good work

[Profile] [Quote]
Mechace1313
Post subject: Re: [Personal Designs] Red Alert 3 units. FD ScalePosted: March 2nd, 2019, 5:48 pm
are there allied armor

[Profile] [Quote]
Mauser
Post subject: Re: [Personal Designs] Red Alert 3 units. FD ScalePosted: March 3rd, 2019, 12:51 pm
Farooqbhai007 wrote: *
Nice , keep up the good work
Andrzej1 wrote: *
Amazing! Keep drawing! :)
Mechace1313 wrote: *
are there allied armor
Thanks, appriciate your comments ;)

No i dont have any allied. Currently i will only draw Soviet. maybe afterwards. (I will not drawing units from the rising sun!)

[Profile] [Quote]
Mauser
Post subject: Re: [Personal Designs] Red Alert 3 units. FD ScalePosted: March 5th, 2019, 4:33 pm
(Before you read the text,i draw the Stingray from a Concept Art without a sideview picture and most of the Information comes from the Fandom. Source included)
(Camos from me and i added small details to it)

Good evening,here you can see the Stingray from the game "Command and Conquer Red Alert 3".
The Stingray is a light armoured Amphibious Anti-Surface Fast Attack Craft with Twin Portable Tesla Coils mounted on a streamlined high-speed hull.
The Turret fires medium-range bolts of electricity against surface units. Its also able to power up Tesla Coils (Base defense)to keep them in power then the Tesla reactors are disabled or destroyed.
Its special ability is an surge of electricity thats unloads in water area and kills all organic units (Infantry,Dolphins)immeadetly and also other enemy vessels.

The Stingray wa first invented by cientist Roman Grozavitz, then he wanted to put Tesla Coils on his private speed boat.The Coils were effective for hunting the fish but also could simultaneously cook them to a burnt crisp. Since this it became an obsession. Grozavitz worked tirelessly to outfit his boat with a rubber-coated, insulated hull and a power supply that was light yet efficient. One day the Soviet Ministry of Experimental Science watched his work with his modifed boat and took him under its wig. Since hundreds of hours went into working and then it went into full production.

Once the Union understood how to create these fast attack crafts,the ministry constantly improved its design,the only idea that stuck in the heads of the engineers in the years were collapsible movers which resemble the six legs of an insect and allow the vessel to move on dry land over rough terrain (like the Sickle and Reaper).
The need for this idea were large and later realized that the best way to retaliate against stingray assaults was to fight them from inland, capitalizing on the limited range of the Tesla coilguns as well as the light armor of these ships. Now that they can move onto shore, the enemies of the Union are no longer safe even on land.

How the Tesla Surge works:
The Turret amplifying the voltage and current in its coil guns and redirecting it towards the water,sending an surge of electricity running through the water in a small radius, damaging all enemy units around it.

--------------

Personally to say. The Turret is definitely to large for the boat and where is the space for its legs. I think the Hull is maybe larger. I didnt included the legs in the drawing sorry. This vehicle is an boring replacement for the missing Tesla Tank in the game.

[ img ]

[ img ]

Fandom: https://cnc.fandom.com/wiki/Stingray

Image i used: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/cnc ... 0227011905

C&C Red Alert 3: Bullfrog Surveillance Footage: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFOmlMkTqOI

(gonna remove the machine guns later cuz the original doesnt have any,maybe try to put details for the legs)

Last edited by Mauser on March 5th, 2019, 10:09 pm, edited 4 times in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
Farooqbhai007
Post subject: Re: [Personal Designs] Red Alert 3 units. FD ScalePosted: March 5th, 2019, 4:50 pm
The stingray is a really great design , keep up the good work

[Profile] [Quote]
Andrzej1
Post subject: Re: [Personal Designs] Red Alert 3 units. FD ScalePosted: March 5th, 2019, 5:25 pm
By the Omnissiah, it's amazing!

[Profile] [Quote]
Mauser
Post subject: Re: [Personal Designs] Red Alert 3 units. FD ScalePosted: March 27th, 2019, 4:46 pm
(Before you read the text,i draw the Hammer Tank side ways from a Concept Art and most of the Information comes from the Fandom. Source included)

After some time i gonna show you here the Hammer Tank from the game "Command and Conquer Red Alert 3.
The Hammer tank is an Main Battle Tank equipped with an 85 mm ZiS-S-53 autoloading cannon and an One-size-fits-all auxiliary weapons port.
The Armor of the Tank is Integral heavy steel-cavity armor plating armor. The special ability of the Hammer Tank is TS1 "Tsarsky" Leech-Beam.

The Armor protects its crew from heaviest concussive impacts and its autolaoding 85 mm cannon is proven anti vehicle weapon that offers excellent rates of fire with lower chances of ammunition accidents. With its complex recoil managment system based on a stabilization system it redirects the gun's kick and keeps the gunner on target through multiple shots.

The reason for its unusual turret configuration was its TS1 "Tsarsky" Leech-Beam. The beam or device was accidentally invented by Soviet scientists while they were researching the Apocalypse tank's Magnetic Harpoon. By increasing the frequency and concentrating the device,it could literally rip metal objects or in this case armor from other vehciles apart and using it to "repair" itself during battle by melding vehicular debris to is weak sections of its armor.

But the big advantage of its device is that it can "steal" the weapon of the hostile counterpart by increasing the frequency at the time of its destruction, without damaging the weapon itself. Thats why theres One-size-fits-all auxiliary weapons port on the Tank mounted.

Soviet officials did no comment on accusations that some Hammer crews have increasingly shown thuglike, callous behavior in the field.

------
I have to say that this Hammer Tank for me is a really nice looking tank apart from its more or less unrealistic special beam. With like reparing itself could be a thing but "stealing" or adapting the weapon from an enemy unit is for me just unrealistic(but i just draw it,thats only my opinion here). And my question here is that are those types of tracks effective on Terrain?.

[ img ]

Source:

Fandom/Concept art: https://cnc.fandom.com/wiki/Hammer_tank

C&C Red Alert 3: Sickle Surveillance Footage: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1Ubyng9ofQ

[Profile] [Quote]
Farooqbhai007
Post subject: Re: [Personal Designs] Red Alert 3 units. FD ScalePosted: March 27th, 2019, 5:40 pm
Nice, hammer tank has a really great design .

[Profile] [Quote]
Galrodes
Post subject: Re: [Personal Designs] Red Alert 3 units. FD ScalePosted: March 31st, 2019, 1:38 pm
Beautiful work!

Is it planned to see the content of other C&C games (C&C 3) ?

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 2 of 3  [ 24 posts ]  Return to “FD Scale Drawings” | Go to page « 1 2 3 »

Jump to: