Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 3 of 3  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3
Mauser
Post subject: Re: [Personal Designs] Red Alert 3 units. FD ScalePosted: March 31st, 2019, 2:42 pm
Galrodes wrote: *
Beautiful work!

Is it planned to see the content of other C&C games (C&C 3) ?
Farooqbhai007 wrote: *
Nice, hammer tank has a really great design .
As Always,i appriciate your comment. Thanks both of you

and i dont plan, i just draw when i want to. i never have the plan to draw from other command and conquers.

[Profile] [Quote]
Andrzej1
Post subject: Re: [Personal Designs] Red Alert 3 units. FD ScalePosted: April 2nd, 2019, 10:59 am
Excellent!

[Profile] [Quote]
Mauser
Post subject: Re: [Personal Designs] Kapkan's FD Scales Vehicles [RA3/F4/WZ2100]Posted: April 12th, 2019, 6:13 pm
The time for Red Alert 3 (maybe) is over. It is time for the classic game Warzone 2100.Since i didnt wanna start using actual game vehicles which i will do later,so i used the Vehicle from the Background which contents three elements from the actual game vehicle.

The Self propelled Mortar gets his name from all core elements from of the vehicle. Body/Hull: Cobra(Medium), Propulsion: Wheels and Weapon: Pepperpot.

Weapon:
The Pepperpot is an rotary mortar with 3 barrels and uses mainly HE (High Explosive)Shells,but later with many researching of the technology with HEAP (High Explosive Armour Piercing) Shells.Even an Autoloader can work together with the Pepperpot to load its Mortar faster.

Body:
The body is stronger than Viper(Light) Phyton but weaker than Phyton(Heavy) Body. This Body is perfect or better working with weapons that are medium strong such as Medium cannon or an Lancer(TOW) or in this case the Pepperpot. The Factory to produce this vehicle needs two "Modules"(Factory needs to be larger) to produces this bodies.

Propulsion:
Wheels. Its more efficent to use it when other technologies are not availabe such as tracks. Wheels is more effiecent to combine it with Artillery,Radar or Construction units.

----
Personally to say that i like this vehicle it looks nice,but for me the Mortar seems like a little large for its body/hull.

[ img ]

Source: https://betaguide.wz2100.net/weapons.ph ... 3ROTARYMk1

Picture i used: https://improbableimagery.files.wordpre ... erpot2.jpg

Andrzej1 wrote: *
Excellent!
Thanks, :D

[Profile] [Quote]
Mauser
Post subject: Re: [Personal Designs] Kapkan's FD Scales Vehicles [RA3/F4/WZ2100]Posted: April 22nd, 2019, 6:55 pm
(text shortend from the Fandom)

Motivation is down but i present you here the XVB02 Vertibird from the game Fallout 3

The Vertibird is an VTOL (Vertical Take Off and Landing) aircraft designed for the United States Ground Force in the years leading up to the Great War of 2077.

The Vertibird, a tiltwing aircraft, was in relatively widespread use by multiple branches of the United States Armed Forces when the Great War struck in 2077, making wrecked examples of the aircraft quite prevalent throughout the wasteland. At an unspecified point of time after the bombs fell, a more advanced variant of the Vertibird known as the XVB02, still in prototype stage before the war, was placed in service by the Enclave, making it the first brand-new Vertibird model to be fielded after the bombs fell.

Following the war, the experimental XVB02 project was continued by Enclave members and loyalists, leading to the aircraft being mass-produced in large quantities and placed in full service as the general-purpose delivery vehicle of the Enclave's military forces. Capable of surgical insertions, extractions and close air support alike, the Vertibird is synonymous with the Enclave in general and representative of their power as a whole.

Vertibirds are known to have appeared on the East Coast in 2277, when the Enclave came out of hiding to secure Project Purity. It is unknown if the Vertibirds were brought over by the Autumn Senior, when he led the Enclave forces east, or had been sequestered there by the Enclave before the War.

[ img ]

Source: https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Vertibird_(Fallout_3)

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 3 of 3  [ 24 posts ]  Return to “FD Scale Drawings” | Go to page « 1 2 3

Jump to: