Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 2 of 2  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2
odysseus1980
Post subject: Re: Dassault Mirage III family (Mirage III, 5, 50, Kfir, Pantera, Cheetah...)Posted: June 6th, 2020, 8:32 am
Amazing work with all these Mirages!!

[Profile] [Quote]
The_Sprinklez
Post subject: Re: Dassault Mirage III family (Mirage III, 5, 50, Kfir, Pantera, Cheetah...)Posted: June 6th, 2020, 10:57 am
Well that's a heck of an introduction...

Welcome aboard!

Im Schatten des Adlers - An Alternate History Timeline: http://shipbucket.com/wiki/index.php/Ca ... des_Adlers

[Profile] [Quote]
Hood
Post subject: Re: Dassault Mirage III family (Mirage III, 5, 50, Kfir, Pantera, Cheetah...)Posted: June 6th, 2020, 1:09 pm
There are barely words to express this thread!
This is an awesome entrance, the research is phenomenal and so many very good drawings of every conceivable flavour of this series that has seen service.

Super-Darings
Never-Were British Aircraft

[Profile] [Quote]
Greenwood
Post subject: Re: Dassault Mirage III family (Mirage III, 5, 50, Kfir, Pantera, Cheetah...)Posted: June 6th, 2020, 9:21 pm
Thank you!

@Gollevainen
Yes the Mirage is indeed an intersting plane. Its history spans 65 years from the ancestor "Mystere Delta" to the Mirages, Kfirs and Cheetahs still flying in 2020 in Pakistan, Colombia and Ecuador (...and USA by the way with ATAC private contractor). This is a long life for a jet fighter (only challengers may be the F-4 Phantom, F-5 and MiG-21...)!

@Hood
I think I can say I watched each and every photo of the Mirages and Kfirs available on the internet :lol:

[Profile] [Quote]
Farooqbhai007
Post subject: Re: Dassault Mirage III family (Mirage III, 5, 50, Kfir, Pantera, Cheetah...)Posted: June 7th, 2020, 7:32 am
Greenwood wrote: *
Thank you!

@Gollevainen
Yes the Mirage is indeed an intersting plane. Its history spans 65 years from the ancestor "Mystere Delta" to the Mirages, Kfirs and Cheetahs still flying in 2020 in Pakistan, Colombia and Ecuador (...and USA by the way with ATAC private contractor). This is a long life for a jet fighter (only challengers may be the F-4 Phantom, F-5 and MiG-21...)!

@Hood
I think I can say I watched each and every photo of the Mirages and Kfirs available on the internet :lol:
I suppose you will have 1 more version to do after Pakistan receives Mirage 5 Horus upgraded ones from Egypt .

[Profile] [Quote]
Greenwood
Post subject: Re: Dassault Mirage III family (Mirage III, 5, 50, Kfir, Pantera, Cheetah...)Posted: June 8th, 2020, 8:50 pm
Farooqbhai007 wrote: *
Greenwood wrote: *
Thank you!

@Gollevainen

@Hood
I suppose you will have 1 more version to do after Pakistan receives Mirage 5 Horus upgraded ones from Egypt .
Do you have information about this? Egyptian and Pakistanese air foces were the less documented of all the Mirage operators.

[Profile] [Quote]
Sp3ctra_star
Post subject: Re: Dassault Mirage III family (Mirage III, 5, 50, Kfir, Pantera, Cheetah...)Posted: June 9th, 2020, 4:42 pm
Soo many Mirages. This is amazing and impressive. I do question the pink colored Mirage as that seems a bit out of place for a military plane or am I missing something.

3. Jovian Imperial Navy Ship development.

[Profile] [Quote]
Cplnew83
Post subject: Re: Dassault Mirage III family (Mirage III, 5, 50, Kfir, Pantera, Cheetah...)Posted: June 9th, 2020, 5:09 pm
Sp3ctra_star wrote: *
Soo many Mirages. This is amazing and impressive. I do question the pink colored Mirage as that seems a bit out of place for a military plane or am I missing something.
One Mirage IIIC (coded 10-RO) was indeed painted in pink to prank the squadron leader of 2/10 "Seine" by officers and mechanics of 1/10 squadron "Valois"

Worklist, FD scale submarines and ships :
- Project 971 "Akula" (80%)
- Project 705 "Alpha" (10%)
- Project 371 (70%)
- Project 1459 (30%)
- Projekt 151 Sassnitz (To be redone)

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 2 of 2  [ 18 posts ]  Return to “FD Scale Drawings” | Go to page « 1 2

Jump to: