Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 27 of 51  [ 506 posts ]  Go to page « 125 26 27 28 2951 »
eswube
Post subject: Re: FD Aircraft 17Posted: November 1st, 2020, 3:28 pm
@Ukraineball
Much better. Thank you.

@DarthPanda
I'm afraid it's .jpeged. :(

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: FD Aircraft 17Posted: November 1st, 2020, 4:58 pm
Uhm when there are multiple aircraft are on the same template and they don't all have the same author, shouldn't the individual images be credited? as not all authors should be credited if somebody takes an individual aircraft from the template and decides to work on it or use it elsewhere.

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: FD Aircraft 17Posted: November 1st, 2020, 10:33 pm
@Acelanceloet
That's a very good and valid question. If these were completely different aircraft, then of course I wouldn't let it through, but since these were all 737's... I thought it wasn't really worth making a big issue, but I wouldn't have anything against someone on Admin level deciding otherwise.

[Profile] [Quote]
BB1987
Post subject: Re: FD Aircraft 17Posted: November 1st, 2020, 11:16 pm
For what's worth every single 737 family was initially drawn by a different user.
The originals (100/200) by nighthunter.
The classics (300/400/500) by Guillermo 2312 and and you Eswube (or even Guillermo alone and then heavily uptaded by you).
Next generation (600/700/800/900) by Ashebourton.
Later I personally worked on them in order to update and give all the drawings a coherent appearance (also adding the MAX family), using parts from Ashebourton drawings (which appeared to be the most accurate ones to me) and numerous parts redrawn by myself.
For that reason I personally decided not to put them on a single sheet but keep every family in their original template to reflect what the original artist for every 737 family was.

-Koko Kyouwakoku (Republic of Koko)
-Koko's carrier-based aircrafts of WWII
-Koko Kaiun Yuso Kaisha - KoKaYu Line (Koko AU spinoff)
-Koko - Civil Aviation

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: FD Aircraft 17Posted: November 1st, 2020, 11:35 pm
@BB1987
Yes, I am aware of it (and who was the original creator of each series ;) ). In fact, when You begun to update them back in the day, I quietly hoped You'd totally kitbash them all into fully-coherent and interchangeable line-up (or even do a total re-draw from scratch, and at most only mention the "original" artists in the credits as a courtesy matter).
Indeed there is some risk of over-crediting in some potential future works, if someone will copy the credits from these two works, instead of the blanks (which are kept separate), but I have the pessimistic view that not much can be done in advance with intellectual deficiencies of some of our fellow shipbucketeers.

P.S. I understand that both works in question had a partial purpose of showing the evolution of liveries of the relevant airlines. If both Orionfield and Ukraineball won't mind splitting them (and will post appropriately spliced works here), then I won't mind re-uploading them.

[Profile] [Quote]
BB1987
Post subject: Re: FD Aircraft 17Posted: November 1st, 2020, 11:40 pm
Maybe the best course of action back then would have been me picking just one of the three families and using that alone to redraw the others. would have simplified the credit line later on for sure.
But well, hindsight is 20/20.

-Koko Kyouwakoku (Republic of Koko)
-Koko's carrier-based aircrafts of WWII
-Koko Kaiun Yuso Kaisha - KoKaYu Line (Koko AU spinoff)
-Koko - Civil Aviation

[Profile] [Quote]
darthpanda
Post subject: Re: FD Aircraft 17Posted: November 2nd, 2020, 12:40 am
Cessna 206 Operators
[ img ]

- RHKAAF / HKGFS - 皇家香港輔助空軍 / 政府飛行服務隊
- Gunbucket - LINK

天滅中共全黨死清光!

Last edited by darthpanda on November 6th, 2020, 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
Sheepster
Post subject: Re: FD Aircraft 17Posted: November 2nd, 2020, 6:51 am
Fairey P.4/34

Built as a follow-on from the Battle as a light bomber, the P.4/34 was never given a Fairy designation and so remained named as per the specification, and yet was developed to become a 2-seat naval fighter for the Fleet Air Arm as the Fulmar.

[ img ]

Two prototypes were built in 1937, but the production contract was awarded to Hawker for their Henley, before the dive-bomber requirement was dropped. The second prototype was however modified, including by reducing the wingspan, to be repurposed as the prototype for the Fulmar naval fighter. It was again modified in 1940 to become the test aircraft for the flap and gun arrangement features of the Firefly.
Denmark obtained a production licence for the P.4/34 light bomber, but the German invasion halted production before any airframes were completed.

[Profile] [Quote]
Clonecommander6454
Post subject: Re: FD Aircraft 17Posted: November 2nd, 2020, 3:25 pm
Ukraineball, all the airliners are super impressive, but one thing to note is that Cathay's old livery is not white at the bottom (the new one is though), but a lighter shade of teal.

[Profile] [Quote]
orionfield
Post subject: Re: FD Aircraft 17Posted: November 2nd, 2020, 6:41 pm
@ Eswube, thanks for the heads up, I will keep an eye on that for the future.

@Ukraineball, thanks for fixing the 737s for me :)

Work List:
Eastern Air Lines Fleet History
Around the world challenge
US Attack Aircraft History

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 27 of 51  [ 506 posts ]  Return to “FD Scale Drawings” | Go to page « 125 26 27 28 2951 »

Jump to: