Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ] 
Kangaeru Kitsune
Post subject: The Queen has passed away!Posted: September 9th, 2022, 12:10 am
It is in my whole sadness to announce that Queen Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom has passed away at age 96. Her eldest son, Prince Charles shall preside over her role as King Charles III.

God save the Queeen!!!

[Profile] [Quote]
Adm_Thermistocles
Post subject: Re: The Queen has passed away!Posted: September 9th, 2022, 9:21 am
I am incredibly saddened to hear of the death of HM Queen Elizabeth II.
A monarch who was humble, steadfast and devoted to the very end.
A leader who was there for her country and citizens during our darkest hours and led the UK and Commonwealth in a reign that touched the hearts and lives of generations whilst surviving and flourishing with the test of time.
A Monarch who will be sorely missed by those she served.
Her Majesty encapsulated and excelled in her role, right to the very end as a beacon of hope, a figurehead and, above all else, a lifetime of sefless service to her Country, Citizens and Commonwealth.
Rest in peace, Mam, your duty is done.

[Profile] [Quote]
Adm_Thermistocles
Post subject: Re: The Queen has passed away!Posted: September 14th, 2022, 8:35 pm
You can sign the Royal Family's online book for condolence by following this link: https://www.royal.uk/send-message-condolence and entering your message. This is a fitting tribute for Her Majesty for those who are unable to sign at a council office/condolence centre, church, Consulate/Embassy/High Commission.

It is free, easy, quick and, above all, a touching moment to know you have said your goodbyes to our longest reigning monarch.
In addition to this, there will be a 60 second silence at 2000h on Sunday preceding the State Funeral.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]  Return to “Off Topic”

Jump to: