Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ] 
TakasugiEisaku
Post subject: Shipbucket Scale on 3d Models (please read)Posted: March 21st, 2024, 10:51 am
i am planning on remaking any shipbucket drawing into 3d using voxels and by using other 3d models as a template on any angle or curve on a ships shape once it is done it will be a cool sight to see shipbucket drawings giving life to them but to make it i have to omit the black pixels and use the color of the ship itself and the other color lines to make the voxel model that means i have to also omit the shading colors since voxel 3d models when implemented to a 3d environment the shading will be automatic generated by the lighting tool to what angle desired to get the shade of an angle to where the light is shining (ie the position of the sun) it will also be cool to see them animated fighting other warships and if i use a polygon tool on them they can become smooth and crisp like they are made in 3d also i will also make the interiors of the ship but i may need a diagram of them to make it of course the image source for the models will be credited as i never would have made it without the original creators i will start the project once i am done with my other projects and after i find a new job

notes: anyone can commission me to make a voxel model of there shipbucket drawing i can also include fd scale drawings if you like the same thing will be done the source image will be credited the same

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: Shipbucket Scale on 3d Models (please read)Posted: March 24th, 2024, 11:19 am
I seriously doubt if Shipbucket drawings are a practical source for 3D, and in any case there could be a big issue regarding credits and licensing.
Regardless of that, wish You a good luck with finding a new job.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]  Return to “Off Topic”

Jump to: