Moderator: Community Manager
[Locked] [*]  Page 74 of 100  [ 999 posts ]  Go to page « 172 73 74 75 76100 »
heuhen
Post subject: Re: Today's picture from the Web!Posted: October 31st, 2012, 9:30 pm
disturbing but awesome.

[Profile]
Zephyr
Post subject: Re: Today's picture from the Web!Posted: November 1st, 2012, 4:23 am
Rhade wrote:
[ img ]

Lucas sell itself to Disney ... the End has come. :(
Honestly, I'm not that worried about Disney having control over the Star Wars franchise. Disney does more than just their "pretty princess" movies. They have done movies such as Swiss Family Robinson, 20,000 leagues under the sea, Tron and The Incredibles. Lately, all Lucas has given us has been Jar Jar Binks and young Aniken Skywalker being portrayed as some sort of 'Golden Child'.

[Profile]
APDAF
Post subject: Re: Today's picture from the Web!Posted: November 1st, 2012, 8:04 am
It's the same when they bought out Marvel they WILL NOT MAKE THE FILMS only finance them.

[Profile]
TimothyC
Post subject: Re: Today's picture from the Web!Posted: November 1st, 2012, 9:26 am
Linked because it's HUEG. This is the idea of "Repairing" Enterprise after they screwed up a few months back and ran the wing into a bridge support.

Yeah, I'm not letting it go that the Shuttle went to NYC. The whole thing was corrupt as heck.

[Profile]
gordo8000
Post subject: Re: Today's picture from the Web!Posted: November 1st, 2012, 12:31 pm
Thiel wrote:
You have to give them credit for originality. :lol:

[Profile]
Zephyr
Post subject: Re: Today's picture from the Web!Posted: November 1st, 2012, 12:31 pm
APDAF wrote:
It's the same when they bought out Marvel they WILL NOT MAKE THE FILMS only finance them.
Thats true. The Avengers is a good example of that. It's a "Disney" movie, and I thought it was done quite well.

[Profile]
Thiel
Post subject: Re: Today's picture from the Web!Posted: November 1st, 2012, 12:55 pm
Heck, it's one of the best action flicks that's been released all year.

Worklist

Source Materiel is always welcome.

[Profile]
Zephyr
Post subject: Re: Today's picture from the Web!Posted: November 1st, 2012, 2:17 pm
Thiel wrote:
Heck, it's one of the best action flicks that's been released all year.
And made by one of my favorite Writer/Directors, Joss Whedon.

[Profile]
Rhade
Post subject: Re: Today's picture from the Web!Posted: November 1st, 2012, 3:37 pm
There was rumors about more mature SW serial ... also first M class SW game, 1313. But Disney will not support anything with M, they target end with 15 year old kids ... and I'm afraid that SW is going to hit bottom. It was a steady "going down" from some time, that's start with The Clone Wars and re-spect universe to be more ... family friendly. The more mature publications like Republic Command was announced as not canon.

[Profile]
APDAF
Post subject: Re: Today's picture from the Web!Posted: November 1st, 2012, 3:58 pm
From what I have heard a certain Mr Joss Whedon has shown interest in making a SW film.

[Profile]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Locked]  Page 74 of 100  [ 999 posts ]  Return to “Off Topic” | Go to page « 172 73 74 75 76100 »

Jump to: