Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 2  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 »
bezobrazov
Post subject: Taking an Extended Leave of AbsencePosted: November 21st, 2011, 6:21 am
Dear friends, due to a very tragic personal event which happened to me and my wife this Sunday (11/20) I will take an extended leave from SB to find new strength and focus in my life. I don't know for how long it will last.

Therefore, regard my to-do list as open for grabs, that is, I hand it to Golly's safe hand to administer and adjudge.

thank you for everything, friends, till whenever...

Ps, Tim, if you really want the Californias uploaded, maybe you can do whatever you feel necessary to do with them. I won't have the time, focus or energy, nor motivation.

[Profile] [Quote]
Lazer_one
Post subject: Re: Taking an Extended Leave of AbsencePosted: November 21st, 2011, 7:29 am
The best wishes to you and your wife to pass this moment.

Lazer_One's Worlist - Updated 2021

Documentation is always welcome here

Lazer_One's Blog

[Profile] [Quote]
ALVAMA
Post subject: Re: Taking an Extended Leave of AbsencePosted: November 21st, 2011, 7:47 am
I am sorry for you and I am with Lazer.

[Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: Taking an Extended Leave of AbsencePosted: November 21st, 2011, 8:02 am
me to.

[Profile] [Quote]
Portsmouth Bill
Post subject: Re: Taking an Extended Leave of AbsencePosted: November 21st, 2011, 8:46 am
I'm very sorry to read this. Bezo pm'd me last night to delete his latest topic re the phallanx, but this has come in since. I just hope you can sort things out and we'll hear from you again shipmate :(

[Profile] [Quote]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: Taking an Extended Leave of AbsencePosted: November 21st, 2011, 9:15 am
Its always painfull blow to loose the top notch talents, and even more so when an online-friends have to face undeserved hardship that we others can only concoliate behind our PC screens. :(

But take your time, I bet SB still remains here once you find strength to recover and find us again ;), and if we have moved, we make sure to leave traces to follow on :D

So untill later, and keep the colors flying througth the stormywaters of real life.

[Profile] [Quote]
jabba
Post subject: Re: Taking an Extended Leave of AbsencePosted: November 21st, 2011, 2:27 pm
Bezobrazov

I wish you strength for working through difficult times and hope you and your wife get through whatever tragedy you are experiencing.

Your drawing skills and knowledge have been appreciated by me and everyone here in the bucket and I hope we hear from you again in the future.

If not, best wishes and good luck.

[Profile] [Quote]
Rhade
Post subject: Re: Taking an Extended Leave of AbsencePosted: November 21st, 2011, 3:14 pm
We will be waiting for you come back brother.

Then fall in lads behind the drum,
With colours blazing like the sun.
Along the road to come-what may.
Over the hills and far away.

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: Taking an Extended Leave of AbsencePosted: November 21st, 2011, 3:31 pm
I wish You and Your Wife all the best.

[Profile] [Quote]
Rowdy36
Post subject: Re: Taking an Extended Leave of AbsencePosted: November 21st, 2011, 3:48 pm
Sorry to hear that Bezobrazov. Good luck with the times ahead, I wish you and your wife the very best through this trying time and hope to see you back at some stage in the future.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 2  [ 14 posts ]  Return to “Off Topic” | Go to page 1 2 »

Jump to: