Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 4  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 3 4 »
Biancini1995
Post subject: If Brazil need to buy an aircraft carrier what it will be?Posted: July 28th, 2012, 8:28 pm
I want to know from some guys who may know something about this theme so...

Let's imagine Brazil needs to buy an aircraft carrier when build an aircraft carrier their own is not possible at the moment what CV will be?

My suggestion it maybe can be an Forrestal Class or it maybe the Kitty Hawk Class what do you guys think?

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: If Brazil need to buy an aircraft carrier what it will bPosted: July 28th, 2012, 8:33 pm
real life brazil? then the most it needs is an Sea control ship or an invincible. certainly no CATOBAR assets.

[Profile] [Quote]
Biancini1995
Post subject: Re: If Brazil need to buy an aircraft carrier what it will bPosted: July 28th, 2012, 8:41 pm
Possible...

[Profile] [Quote]
ALVAMA
Post subject: Re: If Brazil need to buy an aircraft carrier what it will bPosted: July 28th, 2012, 9:28 pm
They will go for a short of nuke, like the French have.

[Quote]
Kilomuse
Post subject: Re: If Brazil need to buy an aircraft carrier what it will bPosted: July 28th, 2012, 10:59 pm
I'd bet on a Charles de Gaulle-sized conventionally powered ship, although nuclear propulsion wouldn't be beyond their means 10 or 20 years from now.

[Profile] [Quote]
Ultimo Tiger
Post subject: Re: If Brazil need to buy an aircraft carrier what it will bPosted: July 29th, 2012, 12:10 am
Doesn't Brazil already have one?

[Profile] [Quote]
Biancini1995
Post subject: Re: If Brazil need to buy an aircraft carrier what it will bPosted: July 29th, 2012, 1:01 am
yep but just in case if a new one is needed.

[Profile] [Quote]
Cruel2BEkind
Post subject: Re: If Brazil need to buy an aircraft carrier what it will bPosted: July 29th, 2012, 2:14 am
What does Brazil have now?

[Profile] [Quote]
klagldsf
Post subject: Re: If Brazil need to buy an aircraft carrier what it will bPosted: July 29th, 2012, 2:28 am
Right now they have one of France's old carriers, the Foch, which they incidentally just bought.

If they wanted a state-of-the-art carriers I suggest teaming up with the Indians, who are building one in addition to refitting the old Admiral Gorshkov and the ancient Vikrant. They are the B and the I in BRIC after all.

[Profile] [Quote]
Karle94
Post subject: Re: If Brazil need to buy an aircraft carrier what it will bPosted: July 29th, 2012, 1:04 pm
I would guess something like what the Italians have or something like the new British and French carriers. Possibly anything in between.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 4  [ 31 posts ]  Return to “Off Topic” | Go to page 1 2 3 4 »

Jump to: