Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 3  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 3 »
heuhen
Post subject: MASSACRE monster Anders BreivikPosted: August 24th, 2012, 5:20 pm
He was sentenced to 21 years with a minimum of 10 years in prison, with custody. custody in Norway means that after 21 years he will be considered every five years if he can be released. Something that will not happen, he will be in prison the rest of his life. The Court read up all detail of what happened 22 July so that this details will be in Breivik documents and will act as a kind of fear of paper for those people that will evaluate Breivik in about 21 years.

So to those that say Norway has a soft judge (***** off, and learn to read, especially those that read "The Sun") while other countrys has lifetime or death as a sentence, Norway has also lifetime it is called XX-year with minimum XX-year in prison with custody, it means he will be evaluated after XX-year. This is a way Norway use to make sure they have space in the prison, if they didn't Norway would need at least 50% more jail if it wasn't for this system. (Perhaps a stupid system in some eyes, but if the person is evaluate as a no treath (85 year old man with special need), then he is safe. but it is not bulletproof.)

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/au ... e-21-years

[Profile] [Quote]
odysseus1980
Post subject: Re: MASSACRE monster Anders BreivikPosted: August 24th, 2012, 5:56 pm
Nothing.A killer like Breivik should be sentenced at least with 10 times lifetime in prison or with death penalty.But I am a mechanic,not a judge,they know better.
However,the jail system in Norway seem good as you wrote.

[Profile] [Quote]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: MASSACRE monster Anders BreivikPosted: August 24th, 2012, 6:10 pm
Should have just shot him. Forget paying for him while he sits in jail.

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: MASSACRE monster Anders BreivikPosted: August 24th, 2012, 6:14 pm
yeah he will be in the prison for a lifetime, and will most likely either die in jail or get out as a very, very, very old man (just because, they need space in the jail) what is the point of holding a man in jail when he has past 70-80-90 years old and need diapers! it's easier to give them a gps-chains....

Edit: Colosseum, then why doesn't you come over here and shoot him. I prefer to kill him by the "wet towel and a flowing water"-method

[Profile] [Quote]
Vossiej
Post subject: Re: MASSACRE monster Anders BreivikPosted: August 24th, 2012, 7:18 pm
The Dutch site Geenstijl.nl has posted some eye-opening pictures of the prison that Aders Breivik will (probably) remain
for the rest of his life. All discription is in English: http://gigapica.geenstijl.nl/2012/08/il ... y_pri.html

[Profile] [Quote]
Rhade
Post subject: Re: MASSACRE monster Anders BreivikPosted: August 24th, 2012, 7:26 pm
That's no prison ... that's a hotel!!! Send that fraker to Black Dolphin!

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: MASSACRE monster Anders BreivikPosted: August 24th, 2012, 8:25 pm
After what I understand he will only be able to be in his three room alone or in a walled courtyard by him self, he shall not be able to talk to anyone else, he has Wikipedia but not the Internet version, he doesn't have internet, TV, etc. what he has is: Room 1.: Bed, and a place to sit with table, Room 2: exercise (only two machines, that can't be moved), room 3: laptop that is screwed fast to the table (this one is for him when he want to write), Courtyard: small area with walls and steal wire.

he will have axes to dentist and doctors of course. But all those other pictures you see is for those "Normal" jail breaker and other type of idiots!

[Profile] [Quote]
Novice
Post subject: Re: MASSACRE monster Anders BreivikPosted: August 24th, 2012, 8:30 pm
That jail looks nicer than some army barracks I was in during my (so long ago), service.

"Never fear to try on something new. Remember that the Titanic was built by professionals, and the Ark by an amateur"

[Profile] [Quote]
Rhade
Post subject: Re: MASSACRE monster Anders BreivikPosted: August 24th, 2012, 8:42 pm
Dear Gods ... this is not a prison ... this is a holiday resort! :shock:

[Profile] [Quote]
Philbob
Post subject: Re: MASSACRE monster Anders BreivikPosted: August 25th, 2012, 6:11 am
that is pretty incredible. honestly this is what happens in my opinion when liberalism runs its course.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 3  [ 22 posts ]  Return to “Off Topic” | Go to page 1 2 3 »

Jump to: