Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 2 of 2  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2
Satirius
Post subject: Re: Neil Armstrong passesPosted: August 25th, 2012, 11:08 pm
RIP Neil Armstrong, greatest jazz player of all time. I'm sorry they took away your seven Tour de France titles before you died.

I feel sorry for you, I agree you must have such terrible life, and no girl give you attention, The boys leaved because they were not having a safe feeling when beeing with you. Police never found you. Docters did suidice, because they where impressed you was not killed by birth :)

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: Neil Armstrong passesPosted: August 25th, 2012, 11:14 pm
Satirius: either you are the biggest troll, or toy can't see difference between Armstrong, Armstrong and Armstrong.

Niel Armstrong was the first or one of the first man on the moon, depends how you look at it! And if that you wrote was a bad joke, I don't think it was very appropriated in this topic (Here we are talking about on off the biggest heroes from the space-race days)

[Profile] [Quote]
Rodondo
Post subject: Re: Neil Armstrong passesPosted: August 26th, 2012, 12:57 am
One of the most notable people in all of history for all the right reasons, the advancement of mankind. Rest well Mr. Armstrong

"Loitering on the High Seas" (Named after the good ship Rodondo)

There's no such thing as "nothing left to draw" If you can down 10 pints and draw, you're doing alright by my standards

[Profile] [Quote]
deankal55
Post subject: Re: Neil Armstrong passesPosted: August 26th, 2012, 1:11 am
I had the honor of meeting Neil Armstrong twice, including what may have been his last public appearance in June of this year where he spoke about the accomplishments of Wilbur Wright at a grave-side memoral service to mark the centennial of Wilbur Wright's passing. He seemed to be in very good health for a 82-year-old. This came as an unexpected surprise. He will be greatly missed.

[Profile] [Quote]
Raxar
Post subject: Re: Neil Armstrong passesPosted: August 26th, 2012, 2:35 am
May he rest in peace.

"If people never did silly things nothing intelligent would ever get done." ~Ludwig Wittgenstein

[Profile] [Quote]
TimothyC
Post subject: Re: Neil Armstrong passesPosted: August 26th, 2012, 7:21 pm
Satirius wrote:
RIP Neil Armstrong, greatest jazz player of all time. I'm sorry they took away your seven Tour de France titles before you died.
This is a warning. Don't troll, and specifically don't troll this thread.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 2 of 2  [ 16 posts ]  Return to “Off Topic” | Go to page « 1 2

Jump to: