Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 8  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 3 4 58 »
heuhen
Post subject: "Discussion board" Uploading Session "Discussion board"Posted: January 5th, 2013, 10:16 pm
I have nothing to upload this time since I have only done AU and parts. and all my real world drawings is not finish!

So I am wondering can I post a ship in a real Norwegian snowstorm! :lol:

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: "Discussion board" Uploading Session "Discussion board"Posted: January 5th, 2013, 10:57 pm
BB1987 one of you'r uploads have a bad day! (Posted the link insied the IMG tag a bit wrong

[Profile] [Quote]
BB1987
Post subject: Re: "Discussion board" Uploading Session "Discussion board"Posted: January 5th, 2013, 11:00 pm
yes, the 1945 Sakawa, i figured and corrected it.

now, back at uploading :? :lol:

-Koko Kyouwakoku (Republic of Koko)
-Koko's carrier-based aircrafts of WWII
-Koko Kaiun Yuso Kaisha - KoKaYu Line (Koko AU spinoff)
-Koko - Civil Aviation

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: "Discussion board" Uploading Session "Discussion board"Posted: January 5th, 2013, 11:07 pm
BB1987. this is amazing. are you connected to alvama some way? I cannot believe this.
you have just posted (in a quick count, so I might be one or 2 off) exactly 100 real design ship drawings. this number gets all the more impressive if we combine it with the never build, which I suppose will be about 50 drawings.

I myself, am close to 2,5 years on the bucket, and have drawn about 180 real and never build ship drawings. my highest average drawing speed was about one ship a week (over a time of a few months) about a year ago. due to seeing how fast but more importantly how good these drawings are, I have great respect for this work.

[Profile] [Quote]
KHT
Post subject: Re: "Discussion board" Uploading Session "Discussion board"Posted: January 5th, 2013, 11:19 pm
About when will the session be closed?

I have to agree on the praise for BB1987 though.

[Profile] [Quote]
BB1987
Post subject: Re: "Discussion board" Uploading Session "Discussion board"Posted: January 5th, 2013, 11:37 pm
Well, if for connected whe can count him senting me a good number of useful references and beign so kind to permit me to redraw the Nagato class i might say Yes, otherwise i don't think so as we live quite far from each other :lol:
Thanks for your compliments Acelanceloet, you are here since a long time before me so what you says has a geat value for me :) i also would like to thank everyione who had helped me providing sources, suggestions, support and whatever else i might have missed.
I would also like to make a praise for other users stunning works made by other users, especially DG_Aplha, Erusia Force and Bombhead whom i think are able to produce even better drawings than mine at a normal pace; especially Bombhead, while in those montths i managed to draw only 3 carriers (with other two progressing awfully slow) he managed in the meantime to produce a way larger number of bigger, better detailed and more well represented ones, all of them coming in the usual port-starboard-top view, wich i've not beign able to produce in any of the three i've done yet; for me he is the real and uncontested master of carriers

(by the way, the never built drawings are 29, and i've just finished uploading them.)

-Koko Kyouwakoku (Republic of Koko)
-Koko's carrier-based aircrafts of WWII
-Koko Kaiun Yuso Kaisha - KoKaYu Line (Koko AU spinoff)
-Koko - Civil Aviation

Last edited by BB1987 on January 5th, 2013, 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
TimothyC
Post subject: Re: "Discussion board" Uploading Session "Discussion board"Posted: January 5th, 2013, 11:38 pm
KHT wrote:
About when will the session be closed?
The Session will last about one week, so expect closure next Saturday East Coast time.

[Profile] [Quote]
DG_Alpha
Post subject: Re: "Discussion board" Uploading Session "Discussion board"Posted: January 6th, 2013, 12:10 am
Just a quick question about the file naming: I currently use "_" in my filenames instead of a normal space, because otherwise my browser messes them up into "%20" or something. Is that allright with the staff?

[Profile] [Quote]
TimothyC
Post subject: Re: "Discussion board" Uploading Session "Discussion board"Posted: January 6th, 2013, 12:17 am
DG_Alpha wrote:
Just a quick question about the file naming: I currently use "_" in my filenames instead of a normal space, because otherwise my browser messes them up into "%20" or something. Is that allright with the staff?
Make a note of that in the upload thread.

[Profile] [Quote]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: "Discussion board" Uploading Session "Discussion board"Posted: January 6th, 2013, 4:37 am
Have updated the uploading thread's OP with information on when it will close (11:59PM UTC on Saturday, January 12th - a week from today).

Also added a link to the discussion thread for the uploading session - good call on posting it Thiel.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 8  [ 73 posts ]  Return to “Off Topic” | Go to page 1 2 3 4 58 »

Jump to: