Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 4  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 3 4 »
Karle94
Post subject: A Hoax? The Qaher F-313 "super advanced" stealth fighterPosted: February 4th, 2013, 6:29 pm
Guess what Ahmedinejad just pulled out of his a#%? A super advanced stealth aricraft capable of flying 1000 hours without landing. As for the avionics, I`ve seen more impressive gauges in my dad`s Toyota. The shape of the wings are absurd, more laughable. What the heck is a electo-ionic system? It is to carry advanced arnaments, do they have any of those, or do they mean ornaments?

See, read, and decide for yourself:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F-313
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyvPN1LAJrs

[Profile] [Quote]
Rodondo
Post subject: Re: A Hoax? The Qaher F-313 "super advanced" stealth fighterPosted: February 4th, 2013, 6:40 pm
That just looks silly, Iran is just trying to claw back credit after the monkey mishap. I agree with the wings looking silly, also the cockpit looks cramped and too far forwards as well as the body looking like a F-35 which I suppose is a step in the right direction

"Loitering on the High Seas" (Named after the good ship Rodondo)

There's no such thing as "nothing left to draw" If you can down 10 pints and draw, you're doing alright by my standards

[Profile] [Quote]
klagldsf
Post subject: Re: A Hoax? The Qaher F-313 "super advanced" stealth fighterPosted: February 4th, 2013, 6:44 pm
Airliners.net, Aviationist.org and Aviation Week all covered this, you might want to look there if you want to avoid the usual endless pages of "this looks like a fake trick" (trust me those pages already did that work for you)

The Airliners.net thread

Last edited by klagldsf on February 4th, 2013, 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
APDAF
Post subject: Re: A Hoax? The Qaher F-313 "super advanced" stealth fighterPosted: February 4th, 2013, 6:47 pm
Karle94 wrote:
As for the avionics, I`ve seen more impressive gauges in my dad`s Toyota. The shape of the wings are absurd, more laughable. What the heck is a electo-ionic system? It is to carry advanced arnaments, do they have any of those, or do they mean ornaments?
Those are off the shelf avionics, the wings do work, I think that electo-ionic is a kind of radar, theywill buy those from Russia most likely.

[Profile] [Quote]
TimothyC
Post subject: Re: A Hoax? The Qaher F-313 "super advanced" stealth fighterPosted: February 4th, 2013, 7:09 pm
APDAF wrote:
Karle94 wrote:
As for the avionics, I`ve seen more impressive gauges in my dad`s Toyota. The shape of the wings are absurd, more laughable. What the heck is a electo-ionic system? It is to carry advanced arnaments, do they have any of those, or do they mean ornaments?
Those are off the shelf avionics, the wings do work, I think that electo-ionic is a kind of radar, theywill buy those from Russia most likely.
I'm tired of PMing you asking you to shut up, so now I'm telling you in public.

Shut up.

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: A Hoax? The Qaher F-313 "super advanced" stealth fighterPosted: February 4th, 2013, 7:16 pm
I talked about this with MC Spoilt B'stard a few days ago.
the mock up shown is just that, an wooden mockup, of an aircraft that I doubt will ever be real. IIRC, the flying movie is of an scale model.
that is all I can say about it.

[Profile] [Quote]
APDAF
Post subject: Re: A Hoax? The Qaher F-313 "super advanced" stealth fighterPosted: February 4th, 2013, 7:19 pm
TimothyC wrote:
Snip
I got most of the information I posted from here.

http://orbiter-forum.com/showthread.php?t=30281

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: A Hoax? The Qaher F-313 "super advanced" stealth fighterPosted: February 4th, 2013, 7:22 pm
APDAF wrote:
TimothyC wrote:
Snip
I got most of the information I posted from here.

http://orbiter-forum.com/showthread.php?t=30281
getting aircraft details from an space board doesn't seem logical to me...... even if forums are creditable sources at all.

[Profile] [Quote]
TimothyC
Post subject: Re: A Hoax? The Qaher F-313 "super advanced" stealth fighterPosted: February 4th, 2013, 7:23 pm
APDAF wrote:
Snip
Irrelevant.
Get back to me when you produce a drawing that can go in the archive.

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: A Hoax? The Qaher F-313 "super advanced" stealth fighterPosted: February 4th, 2013, 7:58 pm
Yeah, that's just a mock-up, and it won't end up as a real fighter.
While Iran has indeed competent engineers, skilled workers, (some) R&D and industrial base, this one is just... preposterous. :lol:

Btw. Is there anyone else, that thinks that this F-313 - esp. it's front part with intakes - resembles a bit "F-19 Stealth Fighter" from the old computer game by Microprose, or I'm the only one old enough to remember that game? ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 4  [ 38 posts ]  Return to “Off Topic” | Go to page 1 2 3 4 »

Jump to: