Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 2 of 4  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 4 »
Novice
Post subject: Re: A Hoax? The Qaher F-313 "super advanced" stealth fighterPosted: February 4th, 2013, 9:52 pm
A funny looking mock-up of a plane which wants to look like a stealth fighter/bomber. The aircraft is too small to carry any useful payload inside the body (like most real stealth aircraft). The jet intakes are too small and won't supply enough air to the engine, and as a result the engine will not have enough power to lift the aircraft off the ground, let alone fly for "1000 hours without landing". BTW we all noticed that there is no engine at all, right?
The cockpit apart from being too far forward is small cramped and arranged more like a cockpit of an Anime aircraft, than a real aircraft. All the wirings visible look more like the result of a "junior engineer" trying out his new electronics set than a professional job. This list can go on and on, but I think enough said as it is.

"Never fear to try on something new. Remember that the Titanic was built by professionals, and the Ark by an amateur"

[Profile] [Quote]
Thiel
Post subject: Re: A Hoax? The Qaher F-313 "super advanced" stealth fighterPosted: February 4th, 2013, 10:00 pm
I still think the best part is that according to the air speed indicator its never exceed speed is somewhere around 250kts.

Worklist

Source Materiel is always welcome.

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: A Hoax? The Qaher F-313 "super advanced" stealth fighterPosted: February 4th, 2013, 10:04 pm
And those wings, they are to fat to be used one something high speed fighter. Yes it use a similar wing as the Bird of pray, but on that one the entire hul is generating lift.

While on this fighter I get a WW2 Felling!

[Profile] [Quote]
Karle94
Post subject: Re: A Hoax? The Qaher F-313 "super advanced" stealth fighterPosted: February 4th, 2013, 10:06 pm
The wings do have the same profile as a Hawker Hurricane, very thick at the middle and leading edge. No plane with a human pilot onboard will ever fly for a 1000 hours without landing. That´s over 41 days, no human can survive that long eating only chocolate bars for energy. The legitimacy of the plane should not be questioned. Just wanted to see your thoghts. Even if it was real and had a fully sized cockpit and an engine, would this be of any threat against even a 4th generation fighter? considering this would be the first plane to be made in Iran. All they have to go on is reverse-engineered American tech from the 60s and 70s, and perhaps some scrap from Russia from the same era, that is not a very promising foundation for a modern military.

[Profile] [Quote]
Radome
Post subject: Re: A Hoax? The Qaher F-313 "super advanced" stealth fighterPosted: February 4th, 2013, 11:22 pm
Another crappy hoax by Iran to say to the rest of the world "Look at us we are advanced as you guys!"
Last time it was the space monkey... before that the suicide dolphin...
Now this crap? I realy can belive people taking this seriously.

[Profile] [Quote]
Raxar
Post subject: Re: A Hoax? The Qaher F-313 "super advanced" stealth fighterPosted: February 4th, 2013, 11:40 pm
I like the part where it says it can "avoid radars." :lol:

"If people never did silly things nothing intelligent would ever get done." ~Ludwig Wittgenstein

[Profile] [Quote]
Rodondo
Post subject: Re: A Hoax? The Qaher F-313 "super advanced" stealth fighterPosted: February 4th, 2013, 11:49 pm
So does that mean I'm advanced if I can avoid a radar?

"Loitering on the High Seas" (Named after the good ship Rodondo)

There's no such thing as "nothing left to draw" If you can down 10 pints and draw, you're doing alright by my standards

[Profile] [Quote]
Portsmouth Bill
Post subject: Re: A Hoax? The Qaher F-313 "super advanced" stealth fighterPosted: February 5th, 2013, 9:15 am
What is more interesting (to me at least) is what this tells us about the mindset of the Iranian regime. The only other nation that indulges in this sort of posturing is North Korea, and at least they have a nuclear capability. No, I'd read into this a massive degree of paranoia, with an equally huge inferiority complex. Mind you, they have managed some impressive reverse enginereing projects.

[Profile] [Quote]
Praetonia
Post subject: Re: A Hoax? The Qaher F-313 "super advanced" stealth fighterPosted: February 5th, 2013, 8:28 pm
TimothyC wrote:
APDAF wrote:
Snip
Irrelevant.
Get back to me when you produce a drawing that can go in the archive.
You seem to have the same non-notable WIP in your signature as when I checked this site last year.

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: A Hoax? The Qaher F-313 "super advanced" stealth fighterPosted: February 5th, 2013, 8:36 pm
Praetonia wrote:
TimothyC wrote:
APDAF wrote:
Snip
Irrelevant.
Get back to me when you produce a drawing that can go in the archive.
You seem to have the same non-notable WIP in your signature as when I checked this site last year.
http://www.shipbucket.com/forums/viewto ... f=3#p82040
if you are trying to drive someone on edge or insult someone, do it properly. having a drawing WIP for a long time does not mean there is no other work to look at.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 2 of 4  [ 38 posts ]  Return to “Off Topic” | Go to page « 1 2 3 4 »

Jump to: