Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 2 of 2  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2
rifleman
Post subject: Re: NEW opv'S ORDERED FOR ROYAL NAVYPosted: November 13th, 2013, 2:43 pm
I do hope its straight purchase this time. Mate in RNR was indicating they may have wider roles.

[Profile] [Quote]
rifleman
Post subject: Re: NEW opv'S ORDERED FOR ROYAL NAVYPosted: December 9th, 2013, 6:21 pm
It would be nice to get an off the shelf purchase like the Dutch Holland class. But suspect they will be an evolution of the River class.

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: NEW opv'S ORDERED FOR ROYAL NAVYPosted: December 9th, 2013, 6:32 pm
a friend of me that did go in the same ship engineering class as me, and are working at Rolls Royce, say he have heard that Rolls Royce have send drawings to "RN", but what it is he didn't know.

[Profile] [Quote]
rifleman
Post subject: Re: NEW opv'S ORDERED FOR ROYAL NAVYPosted: December 12th, 2013, 2:12 pm
http://ukarmedforcescommentary.blogspot ... ation.html

[Profile] [Quote]
superboy
Post subject: Re: NEW opv'S ORDERED FOR ROYAL NAVYPosted: December 20th, 2013, 3:12 pm
The HTMS Krabi from thailand is the BAE 90m OPV :P

[ img ]

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: NEW opv'S ORDERED FOR ROYAL NAVYPosted: December 20th, 2013, 4:08 pm
uhm why have you put an SPS-01 on it?

[Profile] [Quote]
rifleman
Post subject: Re: NEW opv'S ORDERED FOR ROYAL NAVYPosted: August 12th, 2014, 2:57 pm
https://www.gov.uk/government/news/348- ... jobs-boost

wonder in a couple of years time when they are late and over budget will we be saying should have gone to Babcocks at Appledore who seam to be able to deliver on time and on budget to the Irish navy.

[Profile] [Quote]
rifleman
Post subject: Re: NEW opv'S ORDERED FOR ROYAL NAVYPosted: August 14th, 2014, 4:11 pm
cancel

[Profile] [Quote]
sparky42
Post subject: Re: NEW opv'S ORDERED FOR ROYAL NAVYPosted: November 28th, 2014, 7:01 pm
rifleman wrote:
https://www.gov.uk/government/news/348- ... jobs-boost

wonder in a couple of years time when they are late and over budget will we be saying should have gone to Babcocks at Appledore who seam to be able to deliver on time and on budget to the Irish navy.
To be fair the P60's don't have the air support elements, I'm sure there must be other bits as well given the substantial price difference. also the Joyce just floated out from Appledore :D

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 2 of 2  [ 19 posts ]  Return to “Off Topic” | Go to page « 1 2

Jump to: