Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 3  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 3 »
jabba
Post subject: "Ground Control to Portsmouth Bill"Posted: March 20th, 2014, 3:35 pm
Has anyone heard from Portsmouth Bill? I don't recall reading any posts from him recently, and on checking, his last visit to the forum was Friday 13th September, which in itself is quite concerning. I hope everything is Ok...

[Profile] [Quote]
TimothyC
Post subject: Re: "Ground Control to Portsmouth Bill"Posted: March 20th, 2014, 3:50 pm
He's taking some time off to deal with things.

[Profile] [Quote]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: "Ground Control to Portsmouth Bill"Posted: March 20th, 2014, 3:52 pm
back when he still was moderator, he made notice to us (admin) that his time to visit the forums was decreasing due various factors.

[Profile] [Quote]
Bombhead
Post subject: Re: "Ground Control to Portsmouth Bill"Posted: March 20th, 2014, 9:19 pm
I miss my old mate PB. His wisdom, humour and most of all drawings were a credit to this site. If you do look in on us a guest Bill I wish you well. ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: "Ground Control to Portsmouth Bill"Posted: March 21st, 2014, 8:52 am
Without Portsmouth Bill it's not the same forum. I hope You're well PB!

[Profile] [Quote]
Hood
Post subject: Re: "Ground Control to Portsmouth Bill"Posted: March 21st, 2014, 1:11 pm
I've not heard anything of Bill either, even on other sites.

I do miss his comments and enthusiasm, I hope he does stop by from time to time as a guest to see the latest stuff. I'm sure he would have loved Lieut East's Aussie AU

Super-Darings
Never-Were British Aircraft

[Profile] [Quote]
BCRenown
Post subject: Re: "Ground Control to Portsmouth Bill"Posted: March 21st, 2014, 10:02 pm
Bill and I go back before "Shipbucket" or thereabouts. I've always gotten a kick out his drawings and his comic antics. I miss his easy going style and I was really hoping to see more of him here. Hopefully all is well with him and his family.

Monty

[Profile] [Quote]
rifleman
Post subject: Re: "Ground Control to Portsmouth Bill"Posted: March 23rd, 2014, 7:00 pm
I miss his excellent drawings

[Profile] [Quote]
Scifibug
Post subject: Re: "Ground Control to Portsmouth Bill"Posted: March 25th, 2014, 7:16 pm
I hope things change for the better so that he will be able to spend some time on the forum.
Reality sometimes sucks.

[Profile] [Quote]
LEUT_East
Post subject: Re: "Ground Control to Portsmouth Bill"Posted: March 27th, 2014, 6:39 am
Portsmouth Bill - The Gentleman of Shipbucket. Hope you are well mate. You have inspired me my friend to do what I do on this forum and I hope that this will continue into the future. I hearby dedicate my AU to you my friend.

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 3  [ 22 posts ]  Return to โ€œOff Topicโ€ | Go to page 1 2 3 »

Jump to: