Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ] 
That_Guy735
Post subject: Hello!Posted: October 25th, 2020, 2:16 am
Hello to who ever may see this,
I joined Shipbucket because the first time I saw on the pieces of work I was amazed and wanted to be able to draw like that, turns out I can't but I strive to be a good as I possibly can in my drawings. I am a beginner so if you see any mistakes please point them out. I primarily like AFVs and Ships but also like planes. In short I love anything military related. I hope to get to get to know all of you!

[Profile] [Quote]
Kangaeru Kitsune
Post subject: Re: Hello!Posted: October 30th, 2020, 4:29 pm
Hi.

If you want to draw better Shipbucket drawings, please use the shipbucket style guide & standards manual.

While you may be able to draw anything you want, it is better that you start off by “kitbashing” drawings from other users; be warned that you are to credit the original artist, should you “kitbash” a drawing from that original artist. Using parts from other artists also apply; usage of real-life mass-manufactured components either from parts sheets or something do not require a credit to the original artist.

Get along with the community and get some help from more experienced users of this forum if you want to better your drawing skills.

Welcome abroad to the forums.

PS: Please use references if you want to make a certain drawing. They really help you draw something good.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]  Return to “Introductions”

Jump to: